Season one mac?

edited July 2010 in Sam & Max
When will season 1 for mac be available? It seems kind of odd to release season 2 and three without the original episodes that might have jokes in later seasons (or not, I have never played the games because they haven't been for mac yet!)

Comments

• edited July 2010
    They wanted to release Season 3 for Mac and PC simultaneously. Probably it's more time-consuming the further back they go (because the code evolves), so they did Season 2 next. They're working on a lot of games right now, so I don't have any expectations that it'll come soon, but you never know. Going from past comments, I doubt you'll get any official info from Telltale on release date; they'll drop it when it's ready.

(I played Season 1 when it first came out on my sister's PC while babysitting her kids. The DVD sits on the shelf above my iMac. I'm anxious to play Season 1, for only the second time, too. Someday.)

Have you played Tales of Monkey Island, Puzzle Agent?
  • edited July 2010
    I have not played either but I did play episode 1 of SBCG4AP on WiiWare, I am thinking of getting ToMI through Steam
  • edited July 2010
    Playing through Puzzle Agent, impressed so far. Heard great things about Sam and Max series. Anxious for Season One to hit Mac to I can play through the rest of the series.

Same situation as Funkboy, played Episode 1 of SBCG4AP on Wii, hope that is coming to Mac as well so I may play through the Chaply Brother's game.
  • edited July 2010
    i want season 1 and 2 on PS3 T-T
    i have season 2 on wii and i hate the loading time and lagg =(
    i tought Ps3 is faster then wii
  • edited July 2010
    get pc un less you on mac Dan it mite take time and it essay of mac wii and pc but ps3 has to have a different con troll still so gust what to get it on you
    computer if you have mac or gust get and old Saltley damage xbox 360 that you can get on to xbox live it wood be Thayer cheap ha even the tray dust have to work gust make shore it has a hard drive
  • edited July 2010
    kane wrote: »
    get pc un less you on mac Dan it mite take time and it essay of mac wii and pc but ps3 has to have a different con troll still so gust what to get it on you
    computer if you have mac or gust get and old Saltley damage xbox 360 that you can get on to xbox live it wood be Thayer cheap ha even the tray dust have to work gust make shore it has a hard drive

I'm going to try and translate this:

Get it on PC unless you use a Mac, then it might take some time [and it's easy on] Mac, Wii and PC, but the PS3 has a different control scheme, so get it on your computer (you'll get the Mac version when it's released), or just get an old, slightly damaged 360, which can access Xbox Live. They are cheap, it needs to just work and make sure it has a Hard drive.

Urgh, I never want to do that again.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.