Building Inconsistency Episode 302?

edited July 2010 in Sam & Max
In reel 1, it appears as if the building to be Sam & Max's office building is right next to the future Bosco's Inconvenience, as it was when Season 2 left off, however, the reels are supposed to take place well before Season 1, which means there should've been a bookstore between those two buildings. I don't know if I'm getting ahead of myself, but Sam & Max's office building would have to be physically moved at some point.

Comments

• edited July 2010
    Hit_the_Road_street.png

:D
  • edited July 2010
    We notice that already. There's no actual explanation, but, we suppose a New Deal Founded Giant Battle Robot made space for the bookstore after that. =P
  • edited July 2010
    street2.jpg

D:
  • edited July 2010
    I think Telltale is trying to broadcast that the Bookstore isn't very important/worth talking about. So they blew it up.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2010
    GinnyN wrote: »
    We notice that already. There's no actual explanation, but, we suppose a New Deal Founded Giant Battle Robot made space for the bookstore after that. =P

Actually I'm pretty sure that, before the world was remade by the evil Doktoro Esperanto in the 1920s, there was no bookstore there. But as far as people in our reality are concerned, that's always been there. Only the film reels in Sam & Max 302 preserve the world as it was.
  • edited July 2010
    Of course! It makes perfect sense that the Toys of Power would be one of the only things capable of resisting the effects of evil Esperanto magic!

So, who wants to go edit the Sam and Max wiki? xD
  • edited July 2010
    Jake wrote: »
    Actually I'm pretty sure that, before the world was remade by the evil Doktoro Esperanto in the 1920s, there was no bookstore there. But as far as people in our reality are concerned, that's always been there. Only the film reels in Sam & Max 302 preserve the world as it was.

So it was said, so it shall be.
  • edited July 2010
    NOW HE HAS SAID IT, IT MUST BE CANON!

I've wanted to say that for a while now
Sign in to comment in this discussion.