The "July 10th is Max's birthday. Happy Birthday, Max!" thread :D

edited July 2010 in Sam & Max
No kidding look it up :D

http://www.samandmax.net/wiki/Max#Date_of_Birth

So to celebrate i made this thread so you can comment and send congrats to our fav. lagomorph

Comments

• edited July 2010
    Actually, Max's birthday is in October. Looks like someone changed the article in March, and nobody noticed that it was wrong now. I've changed it back.
  • edited July 2010
    Shwoo wrote: »
    Actually, Max's birthday is in October. Looks like someone changed the article in March, and nobody noticed that it was wrong now. I've changed it back.

oh damn, really? '-_-
  • edited July 2010
    I always consider Max's birthday to be the day the first Sam & Max comic came out. Or it's Sam's birthday. Anyway that's how I see it.
  • edited July 2010
    Shwoo wrote: »
    Sorry, but you seem to be incorrect. I've got a screenshot to prove it.
    b4ukjk.png
    Where did you get the October date? Maybe they should both be mentioned.
  • edited July 2010
    Shwoo is from Australia so he probably got mixed up, round here the date goes day/month/year instead of month/day/year.
  • edited July 2010
    That's weird, I was sure it said September or October. I guess it's what Sausy Gibbon said, apart from the being male thing. I do get American dates mixed up sometimes. Sorry.
  • edited July 2010
    So after discovering what day it was, my husband went and did this to me. ^_^ Just felt like sharing.

MaxDaycropped.jpg
  • edited July 2010
    So after discovering what day it was, my husband went and did this to me. ^_^ Just felt like sharing.

MaxDaycropped.jpg

XD thats pretty cool!
  • edited July 2010
    Shwoo is from Australia so he probably got mixed up, round here the date goes day/month/year instead of month/day/year.
    Silly Americans and your weird dates
  • edited July 2010
    I think President Max just switched dates as usual :D
  • edited July 2010
    Katsuro wrote: »
    I think President Max just switched dates as usual :D

Terrific.
  • edited July 2010
    someone get max a present or he guff us a present that cums from his gun
  • edited July 2010
    For future reference I've now added both Max and Sam's birthday to the forum calendar as recurring events.
  • edited July 2010
    Harald B wrote: »
    Sorry, but you seem to be incorrect. I've got a screenshot to prove it.
    b4ukjk.png
    Where did you get the October date? Maybe they should both be mentioned.

Um...according to that, sam was born in the year 2108...that's not even plausible.
  • edited July 2010
    Um...according to that, sam was born in the year 2108...that's not even plausible.

Those are not the characters' actual dates of birth, but points in the past and future which correspond with their birthdays.
  • edited July 2010
    So... Happy Late Birthday Max and I'm sorry?
  • edited July 2010
    Gah! Momma Bosco and I have our birthdays on the same week! But she certainly doesn't act like a Virgo.
  • edited July 2010
    Gah! Momma Bosco and I have our birthdays on the same week! But she certainly doesn't act like a Virgo.

What you talking about astrology's just a invention by men to keep us ladies down.

p.s l'm not a lady.:D
Sign in to comment in this discussion.