Not really fanart...

edited July 2010 in Sam & Max
So I figured I'd make a new thread to share this silliness, because I dunno where else to stick it. Basically, I just turned the sticker that came with the cartoon series into a fridge magnet, and then we got some South Park magnets, and made them say this.

....then I finally played season 2, and it made what Max is saying even funnier. ^_^

I dunno, I think it's funny. ^_^

SamMaxnet.jpg

Comments

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited July 2010
    Max's quote definitely fits that episode. :) I also like how Sam's sounds quote sounds like an adventure game puzzle. :D
  • edited July 2010
    Jennifer wrote: »
    Max's quote definitely fits that episode. :) I also like how Sam's sounds quote sounds like an adventure game puzzle. :D

For it to actually BE from an adventure game, it'd have to read "Use 'drugs money' on 'hippies'."
  • edited July 2010
    It would be "drug money". "Drug" becomes an adjective when it qualifies "money", and therefore doesn't take a plural.

Also, neato! Cool fridge magnet.
  • edited July 2010
    Well, there's only the one magnet, and it says 'drugs'. But there were a couple blank ones, so here's the new version! ^_^

MagnetTakeTwo.jpg
  • edited July 2010
    Hehe neat!
    And yeah, I figured you need to work with what you've got :)
  • edited July 2010
    Well, there's only the one magnet, and it says 'drugs'. But there were a couple blank ones, so here's the new version! ^_^

MagnetTakeTwo.jpg

Swedish deals! Now he really is in a point and click adventure game!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.