Season 1 case file..

edited July 2010 in Sam & Max
I do not have it... anyone have an extra they want to sell me?

Comments

• edited July 2010
    I'd tell you to go to EBay, but I hear that people there have prices that go to like over $50.00 for it. Maybe $100.
  • edited July 2010
    I wish they still sold it in the store here.
  • edited July 2010
    They did, but due to the fact that they had limited resources and they had large supply and demand, they ran out and on like the last day they lowered the price to 5 dollars. That's how I got mine.
  • edited July 2010
    Maybe some kind soul at TTG who know where there is an extra one can sell it to me....
  • edited July 2010
    I would like one too. I would give approximately one arm and one leg for it.
  • edited July 2010
    I'm the idiot that paid $50 for mine. >_>

I've seen them go for a bit less since then, it's just about finding the auction...which is rare.
  • edited July 2010
    I want two. :(
  • edited July 2010
    Maybe Telltale will be generous and make us a special bundle where we can buy all two (or three) casefiles?
  • edited July 2010
    I would re-buy any case file if I could get the first one included.
  • edited July 2010
    Yeah, I'd definitely pick up a three pack of case files with my Devil's Playhouse DVD.
  • edited July 2010
    I want a Season One case file, too!!!!!
  • edited July 2010
    ever thought of buying it from telltale self? Wrong link, sorry guys (and gals)
    Now i'm looking for the right one.
  • edited July 2010
    What is IN the Series 1 case file anyway?
  • edited July 2010
    if you mean buy it from telltales store than thats the problem they have no more and arent getting any more.
    Guys what was in the season one case file.
  • edited July 2010
    The one I remember best is
    Bosco's biological weapon

And to think I gave both 1 & 2 case files to an 8/9-year-old kid (my nephew, with whom I had played the games), knowing they would eventually disappear into oblivion with all his other discarded toys.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.