Sam & Max Hit the Road case file.

edited July 2010 in Sam & Max
Hello everyone... Irishmile here.. I have decided I want a Hit the road case file.

This will be a work in progress of sorts and I welcome ideas or thoughts... or alterations on the things I share... with some collaboration I think we could all end up with some great stuff.

to start off I made the all day pass... I still plan on making a back for it but I welcome your thoughts.
I imagine it printed on card stock.
in game
Htr_item_pass.jpg

passc.th.jpg

big full sized image
http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/8202/passc.jpg

Comments

• edited July 2010
    Irishmile wrote: »
    Hello everyone... Irishmile here.. I have decided I want a Hit the road case file.

This will be a work in progress of sorts and I welcome ideas or thoughts... or alterations on the things I share... with some collaboration I think we could all end up with some great stuff.

to start off I made the all day pass... I still plan on making a back for it but I welcome your thoughts.

in game
    Htr_item_pass.jpg

passc.th.jpg

big full sized image
    http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/8202/passc.jpg

[Reading Fun Facts about the Ball of Twine]
    Sam: "If laid out from end to end, the twine would stretch from here to the far side of Jupiter. Also, scientists predict that by 2053 the sheer weight of the ball will push Earth out of its orbit, on a collision course with the sun."
    Max: Good thing my life expectancy's only six years.
    Sam: Way to take the short view, little buddy.

Can you post a picture of Max "obtaining" the commissioner's orders from "the informant?"

That part is hilarious.
  • edited July 2010
    Ok here is the back for the pass.... I based it off the sign outside the grounds.

Back
    passback.th.jpg

Front
    passc.th.jpg

showsxf.jpg
  • edited July 2010
    What about adding real, authentic sasquach fur on the case file? :D
  • edited July 2010
    Some fake fur in a baggy isn't a bad idea.
  • edited July 2010
    How about a bent spoon?

Great artwork on the pass, Irishmile.
  • edited July 2010
    i was thinking a bent wrench
  • edited July 2010
    Irishmile wrote: »
    i was thinking a bent wrench

Better.

A snow globe?
    An alligator tooth?
    Conroy Bumpus poster?

There's gotta be something from Snuckey's.
  • edited July 2010
    Jesse James' severed hand
  • edited July 2010
    this needs a piece of the biggest ball of twine of course
  • edited July 2010
    I think you should save this idea for Telltale's next Halloween contest. I believe you'll have solid chances to win, since it's really cool. Perhaps they'll even sell it in their store (like Toy Mafia Pencil Toppers).
  • MRNMRN
    edited July 2010
    Advice: Save the images as .PNG so they have better quality :)
  • edited July 2010
    How about a genuine piece of Frog Rock and a jalapeño pepper that looks just like Steve Purcell?
  • edited July 2010
    The fish magnet could work. Get a regular magnet, and attached plastic/cardstock details.
  • edited July 2010
    This is the coolest thing I've seen all day.

Maybe you could have the dress-up game you can buy from Snuckeys, a Gator Golf score card, or some mole man powder in a little baggie. Ooh, or a picture of John Muir. :p
  • edited July 2010
    This is the coolest thing I've seen all day.

Maybe you could have the dress-up game you can buy from Snuckeys, a Gator Golf score card, or some mole man powder in a little baggie. Ooh, or a picture of John Muir. :p

Max: Just who is John Muir?
    Animal Heads: Hey fellas. This dope doesn't know who John Muir is. What a baffoon, what a nickumpoop!
    Max: Sam, the dead animal heads are insulting me...
    Sam: Where?
    Max: Up there...
    (silence)
    Sam: You shouldn't make fun of dead animals Max, now stop bothering me, I'm trying to admire this portrait of John Muir.
    Max: But who's John Muir?!?!
  • edited July 2010
    The Mood Ring from Uncle Mole.
  • edited July 2010
    His name is Shuv-Oohl
Sign in to comment in this discussion.