End credits

LGHLGH
edited January 2007 in Sam & Max
Dear Telltale Team!

There seems to occur a major bug in my version. Instead of playing a long, perfectly orchestrated and funny version of Sam's Idol song (just like the Soda Poppers song in the 1st episode), the game plays the normal office theme. Since I can't believe the game would close so "normal", this can only be a bug. After all, you set up some kind of a standard with the Soda Poppers song at the end of Ep 1! I demand a patch immediatley ;)

Cheers,
LGH

Comments

• edited January 2007
    yeah ! and please add an animation of max dressed as Elvis and dancing ;)
  • edited January 2007
    I agree totally!

But surely this should be in the technical support board with along with all the other off topic threads around here?
  • edited January 2007
    I agree with this opinion. :) The office theme used in ep2 is not closing credits material, the Soda Poppers theme in ep1 was.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited January 2007
    You can't win 'em all. But episode 1 isn't the only episode with unique closing credits music.
  • edited January 2007
    Oh really? Yay! :D
  • edited January 2007
    I actually liked the normal closing theme. It reinforces the whole "tv show"-episodic feel and makes unique closing credits more special when we do get them.
  • edited January 2007
    Maybe it can't get worked into the game, but you could still make an mp3 for that and post it on the site...

*hopes*
Sign in to comment in this discussion.