You want to know something funny?

edited July 2010 in Sam & Max
My REAL name is actually Sam. No joke, my Mum named me Sam because she though it would make a good name if I were to be Prime Minister or something. Mind you, I'm nowhere near dishonest enough to be Prime Minister.

Anyone else named Sam or Max?

Comments

• edited July 2010
    Sadly, no. But I do have an Uncle Sam, a great name for an uncle even without the context of Sam and Max.
  • edited July 2010
    Well I have 2 friends at school called Dan and Max, which seems funny to me. Nobody else understands.
  • edited July 2010
    I've got a max friend.
    Not nearly as crazy as the real max, but still cool enough.
  • edited July 2010
    I have a friend called Samuel, we all call him Sam though instead of being the calm one, he's just crazy.
  • edited July 2010
    I have a Max friend who's called Max. Just Max.

He was living in Concepción (The 0 point) at the moment of the Earthquake (You know, the Mega-Earthquake from end of Febraury?) and dammit he has a whole story those 3 days before the troops appears. Mostly, been handled a shotgun for defend his street for looting. Yeesh, that was nasty.
  • edited July 2010
    Sadly, no. But I do have an Uncle Sam, a great name for an uncle even without the context of Sam and Max.

I have an uncle named Tom.
  • edited July 2010

Even funnier, I've got a step sister who's about 23, she's got 3 kids, one is 6 and I can't remember the ages of the other two, but technically, not only am I a Sam, I'm an UNCLE Sam. If only I had a matching hat for the name.
  • edited July 2010
    My best friend has two twin cousins named Max and Sam. Said in that order. When I introduced him to the series, he kept calling it Max and Sam because of it.
  • edited July 2010
    I am also named Sam, I am also an Uncle Sam, and I believe I was here first! Seems we'll have to settle this the old fashoned way...

HANDBAGS AT DAWN!
  • edited July 2010
    My family named our dog Max long before I was a fan of the series.
    I have an uncle named Tom.

I used to have a friend who had an Uncle Tom, and his Uncle Tom had a cabin. I don't remember how that came up in conversation, but I always thought it was hilarious.
  • edited July 2010
    My ex was Sammy, sometimes called Sam.

I didn't start playing until after we broke up.
  • edited July 2010
    My cousin's name is Max. It's not short for anything, it's just Max. My aunt died a year ago, and I think my aunt's friend's son moved in with him because my cousin hadn't left home yet. His name is Sam. I would've found this amusing under different circumstances.
  • edited July 2010
    During graduation, I thought I heard a name called out: Max Sammun. I later learned that it was actually 'Max Simon,' though, but I really liked Sammun better.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.