Strange Bug [small spoilers and solutions]

edited July 2010 in Sam & Max
I was playing through the game when I had credit card Max. When I went to straight and narrow he was lying on the floor, which was kinda weird. Later on I got him into a rain cloud form, got him to eat the corn dogs and came back to straight and narrow. He was in the jar as a brain but the credit card version of him was still lying on the floor XD

21o4pqg.png

Comments

• edited July 2010
    I had cloud Max stuck in the ground and Max's brain in the jar. I only noticed that after my first play through. Also, on the subjects of bugs, when I had Sammun-mak in view, and I used the brain screw on Max's brain, Max's mouth would start moving. Weird.
  • edited July 2010
    I had one glitch just at the end that I couldnt screenshot cause it was too fast =[ You just took Sammun-maks brain out and reality had returned, and you could see in the background the Max was standing walking around in the backround even though he was suppose to be brainless on the floor XD
  • edited July 2010
    ow the max pileup thing I got all to do theta thing taste max store clads max and credit card max it was a bug
  • edited July 2010
    I once encountered a ghost Max in the Frankie the Rat area. He was a toaster, but you couldn't see him. You could hear him, run into him and whack him into the air, but he just wouldn't show up.
  • edited July 2010
    Bugs with the Max objects have been widely reported. I linked to a screenshot with double Max objects in the stickied thread a few weeks ago.
  • edited July 2010
    I had that glitch, it's not game threatening or annoying.. It's just really weird. And the alone Max standing behind Sam at the end of the game is an eternal glitch, no matter what you do it'll always be there.
  • edited July 2010
    it was annoying for me and max end thing didn't happen to me
  • edited July 2010
    Kitmit13 wrote: »
    I had one glitch just at the end that I couldnt screenshot cause it was too fast =[ You just took Sammun-maks brain out and reality had returned, and you could see in the background the Max was standing walking around in the backround even though he was suppose to be brainless on the floor XD

I noticed that too. Weird. I think it's because he needs to be alive for the next part of the scene, so rather than loading his model half way through the scene they just put him in the background and moved him at the right time. That scene is so crowded that it's kind of hard to notice.
  • edited July 2010
    another thing about this glitch is you can talk to the glitched max(the one on the floor) and talk to him as normal.
  • edited July 2010
    i had this glitch or a bug that after grandpa stinkey was arrested he didnt go away he just stood there ..when i went away from him and then came back he was gone ... the other bug was near the ending (i mean the fight) that when sumnmax was sitting in his throne and there were 2 heads clobbered up together.... after that it was normal..... i hope they wont put anymore glitches and bugs in episode 4 .....BTW im using PS3 version
  • edited July 2010
    Gogeta504 wrote: »
    i had this glitch or a bug that after grandpa stinkey was arrested he didnt go away he just stood there

What happened to me was that he got arrested, and then his little badge/emblem thing that was on his hat stayed, floating head-level next to Stinky, like the model was standing there but invisible.
  • edited July 2010
    Originally posted by Kitmit13
    I got a picture! Right here! Sorry for the quality. Bit late too.
  • edited July 2010
    Oops, sorry to double post. I just made a bigger one. I never knew how to post a big photo...until I realised I needed to change it to jpeg or something... :o
  • edited July 2010
    oh nice you got a screenie of it XD I don't mind bugs I think they're kinda fun to find =]
Sign in to comment in this discussion.