Why haven't I played through on of S&M Season 3 yet?

edited July 2010 in Sam & Max
I have been on the internet too long to think for myself, and wonder why you guys think I haven't started playing Devil's Playhouse yet, despite pre-ordering it?
Thank you for your help in this matter.

Comments

• edited July 2010
    What?
  • edited July 2010
    Because.
  • edited July 2010
    A wizard did it?

That's my solution to everything.
  • edited July 2010
    Hmm that's pretty weird... Did you try another computer?
  • edited July 2010
    Yeah, I tried my computer at work, same problem....
  • edited July 2010
    Um, I don't get the question, but the answer is obvious:

Play it on the PS3.
  • edited July 2010
    Have you considered that Max may be on his way to your house right now to punch you in the head with his boxing glove?
  • edited July 2010
    Irishmile wrote: »
    Have you considered that Max may be on his way to your house right now to punch you in the head with his boxing glove?

A man can dream...
  • edited July 2010
    It could possibly be the sign of the coming apocalypse. You should probably start playing then unless you want to universe to collapse.
  • edited July 2010
    It's possible that the more people play the game, the more likely the world will end when it finishes. You didn't think the apocolypse mentioned in the first episode was supposed to happen in the game world, did you?

But play it anyway, because it's worth causing the world to end.
  • edited July 2010
    im guessing u have 360 or wii then thats why u cant play season 3
    if u have PC , Mac or PS3 then u can play season 3
    woow thats too obvious lool XD
  • edited July 2010
    This thread is pure win.
  • edited July 2010
    Gogeta504 wrote: »
    im guessing u have 360 or wii then thats why u cant play season 3
    if u have PC , Mac or PS3 then u can play season 3
    woow thats too obvious lool XD

Or an iPad... But just episode 1 for now :rolleyes:
  • edited July 2010
    SlasherMan wrote: »
    Or an iPad... But just episode 1 for now :rolleyes:

yeah :) .. i have PS3 so im good for now :D:D:D i cant wait this tuesday for episode 4 to come out :p
  • edited July 2010
    yeah :) .. i have PS3 so im good for now :D:D:D i cant wait this tuesday for episode 4 to come out :p

Yup, me too! :D
  • edited July 2010
    me too i already finished the first 3 episodes so I can't wait for the fourth to come out because I have many unanswered
    1. who the crap is norrighton 2. How this semi-naked sam's created 3. How did paperwaite live for 120 years
  • edited July 2010
    me too i already finished the first 3 episodes so I can't wait for the fourth to come out because I have many unanswered
    1. who the crap is norrighton 2. How this semi-naked sam's created 3. How did paperwaite live for 120 years
    And 4: Who wrote the book of love?
  • edited July 2010
    My doctor tells me it is because i have excess Cadmium in my system. Something about cheap chinese dishware...blah blah blah...poisoning, bleeding...are you listening? this is serious...whatever.
    Anyway, problem solved, once I digest all of these heavy metals I should be good to go.
  • edited July 2010
    alexonfyre wrote: »
    I have been on the internet too long to think for myself, and wonder why you guys think I haven't started playing Devil's Playhouse yet, despite pre-ordering it?
    Thank you for your help in this matter.
    Because you know that after playing through the episodes, you will be left on a cliffhanger, meaning you would have to wait a month to find out what happens? Instead, you would rather play through each of the 5 episodes in turn?
  • edited July 2010
    You could be like me, trying to get the older French versions of Sam and Max to work on your computer before playing games that are too new to be dubbed. Then again, I've been playing Season Three anyhow, so that's not a good excuse.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.