Time Gaps?

edited July 2010 in Sam & Max
I noticed that in the Devil's Playhouse that the episodes (so far) are taking place in a single day while in the previous seasons, they took place within a couple of months. (I remember in "Moai Better Blues" when Sam said it took a month for him and Max to come back from the north pole.)

Comments

• edited July 2010
    Except for chariots of the dogs and what's new beezlebub? What's new Beezlebub came right after chariots of the dogs.
  • edited July 2010
    Personally I really like this. Season 3 to me feels the most "tight" as in the story actually feels like it continues from episode to episode for the season. I felt previous seasons had a similar theme and similar characters between episodes but the overall story was sort of loosely connected to each episodes story.
  • edited July 2010
    chariots of the dogs portal take them one month in to the future what's new beezlebub
  • edited July 2010
    Originally posted by samuraislyr
    Personally I really like this. Season 3 to me feels the most "tight" as in the story actually feels like it continues from episode to episode for the season. I felt previous seasons had a similar theme and similar characters between episodes but the overall story was sort of loosely connected to each episodes story.

I do like the new story as well. It just seems a bit weird, because in what seems like a day in the game, a lot has happened. Plus, the end of the world may be happening to them in a few short hours. In-game. A month on two for us however.
  • edited July 2010
    2 days in game is all the episodes so-fare
  • edited July 2010
    I was under the impression that in the first two seasons, the episodes basically took place at the time they were released in real life, so there was often a gap of one month between episodes...
  • edited July 2010
    I think season 1 takes place over 7 months, just how long it lasted. Max made a comment in 106 about how they should take a vacation because "the last seven months have felt like work".
  • edited July 2010
    This season is taking place over 24 hours.
    Episode 1 - Day
    Episode 2 - Day into Night
    Episode 3 - Night (The Day never happened)
    Episode 4 - Night
Sign in to comment in this discussion.