quick question on game instals

edited July 2010 in Game Support
ive had bogey man from the devils playhouse preorder for quite some time and have decided to see if my new laptop could play it. i started the download and left the house to pass some time. when i came back i noticed the download bar was not their nor was the setup wizard. is there a certain amount of time i have until the wizard closes or something. Also since it finished the download just not the setup wizard is there a way to reload the setup wizard so i wont have to redownload it.
EDIT:i just noticed that when retrying it that it all ended when the downloaded ended. where is the setp wizard then?

Comments

• edited July 2010
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    EDIT:i just noticed that when retrying it that it all ended when the downloaded ended. where is the setp wizard then?

It depends on where you saved it or where your browser saves temporary files. What browser do you use?
  • edited July 2010
    xbskid wrote: »
    It depends on where you saved it or where your browser saves temporary files. What browser do you use?

Windows XP i think(yes different than my windows 7 laptop) but i hit during instalation and nothing happens. Probably should hit save then and see if that does anything.
  • edited July 2010
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    Windows XP i think(yes different than my windows 7 laptop) but i hit during instalation and nothing happens. Probably should hit save then and see if that does anything.

Yeah, definitely make a habit of saving installers to your hard disk in case something goes wrong, so you don't have to go digging for it or have to redownload it.
This discussion has been closed.