Sam and Max Plushies

edited July 2010 in Sam & Max
Ok I know this has been done before but...it kinda was forgotton, I still really want Sam and Max plushies :( ,especially Max, and maybe not just them? Maybe a lil Sal doll too? (I like Sal now, he's cute XD) But i'd love some plushies in the store, I already have a lot of merchandise but I would love to buy some. I think id pay around £30 for one even o_o' or if it was a real big Max doll id pay like £100, I guess im a Plushie kinda girl. Does anyone else want to see these? and how much do you think you would be prepared to pay?

Comments

• edited July 2010
    I want a little Sam and Max on my desk, right now I only have Boba Fett 30th Anniversary Figure and a homemade Gordon Freeman lego figure.
  • edited July 2010
    A couple of us made plushies in the past. It was my first time making one two years ago and it turned out alright. Then I went on to making my giant plushie for my costume.

I love Sybil Pandemik's giant plushie. =^_^=
  • edited July 2010
    I want a Toy Mafia bear.
  • edited July 2010
    Hatley wrote: »
    I want a Toy Mafia bear.

Without the voice boxes, this....or if I can replace it with another voice box >.>
  • edited July 2010
    Without the voice boxes, this....or if I can replace it with another voice box >.>

Yeah. Without the voice boxes. Toys with voice boxes creep me out.
  • edited July 2010
    I've got a bear that laughs evilly. Like a clown. If you squeeze it's belly.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.