Comments

• edited July 2010
    It is hard? Oh, that sounds good. Hopefully harder than episode 3. Which, by the sounds of the review, it is. That makes me rather excited even slightly more!
  • edited July 2010
    Here's another from Cultural Zest:
    http://www.culturalzest.com/2010/07/20/review-beyond-the-alley-of-the-dolls/

From what he says, it seems like SAL IS NOT MR S!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

I LOVE TELLTALE
  • edited July 2010
    It was hard for me, but I'm sick and I can't think straight.

I'm on page two here.

http://www.culturalzest.com/2010/07/20/review-beyond-the-alley-of-the-dolls/

EDIT: Looks like tabstis beat me to telling people about my own review. How is that even possible.
    tabstis wrote: »
    From what he says, it seems like SAL IS NOT MR S!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

I LOVE TELLTALE

Now people can spend the next hour speculating why she's so angry Grandpa Stinky fired Sal!
  • edited July 2010
    If you look at the previous seasons the 4th one is always the hardest.
  • edited July 2010
    Please don't post unmarked spoilers in the thread.
  • MRNMRN
    edited July 2010
  • edited July 2010
    Here's my review (Cultural Zest). Posted it a few hours ago.
    http://www.culturalzest.com/2010/07/20/review-beyond-the-alley-of-the-dolls/3/
  • edited July 2010
    Shwoo wrote: »
    Please don't post unmarked spoilers in the thread.

I don't really think it's a spoiler if it's speculation based on what was implied in a spoiler-free review...
  • edited July 2010
    I should stop reading these reviews until until after I have finished the episode. I read things I should have found out about myself. :(
    The spoiler free ones are fine, (like the first one) but I read one with spoilers. I will avoid reviews for the next episode to make it very special and keep the surprises a surprise!
  • edited July 2010
    When Zeitgart posts his, can someone watch it and tell us if it has spoilers. I'm so glad I didn't watch the last one before playing 303.

EDIT: It's up - can someone please check it for spoilers?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlbvUbGpnuI
  • edited July 2010
    I watched the second episode review and found out Jurgen was in it. I would have been more surprised if I hadn't watched it.
  • edited July 2010
    I don't really think it's a spoiler if it's speculation based on what was implied in a spoiler-free review...
    I think our definitions of spoiler free are different.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2010
    When Zeitgart posts his, can someone watch it and tell us if it has spoilers. I'm so glad I didn't watch the last one before playing 303.

EDIT: It's up - can someone please check it for spoilers?

It's a positive review, and as usual it's really well put together, but I think many of you guys will consider it spoilery -- it contains footage of a lot of things which I bet some of you guys will want to see for yourselves first, including some important character appearances and environments not yet shown in the marketing materials/trailer.
  • edited July 2010
    Jake wrote: »
    It's a positive review, and as usual it's really well put together, but I think many of you guys will consider it spoilery -- it contains footage of a lot of things which I bet some of you guys will want to see for yourselves first, including some important character appearances and environments not yet shown in the marketing materials/trailer.

Thanks a lot - gonna hold off watching it then.
  • edited July 2010
    Video Review, Screen-shots, Game-play footage and Write-up:
    Zeitgeist Game Review

(Note: If you don't want to see any of the new characters, don't watch. It's spoiler free, but some viewers are sensitive to this type of thing)
  • edited July 2010
    http://www.avault.com/reviews/pc/sam-max-season-3-alley-dolls-pc-review/

Thought I'd post this. Non-spoilery completely :D and it looks like the episode will be HARD

Are you going to add all of the review links in this thread to your post?
  • edited July 2010
    Are you going to add all of the review links in this thread to your post?

That's a good idea. I'll do it now.
  • edited July 2010
    That's a good idea. I'll do it now.

...and you spelled Zeitgeist wrong.
  • MRNMRN
    edited July 2010
    Nintomster wrote: »
    I watched the second episode review and found out _______ was in it. I would have been more surprised if I hadn't watched it.

Dammit dude!!! Use spoiler tags!!!
  • edited July 2010
    MRN wrote: »
    Dammit dude!!! Use spoiler tags!!!

It's for the SECOND episode.
  • MRNMRN
    edited July 2010
    OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH sorry I misread it xD
  • edited July 2010
    Quite alright
  • edited July 2010
    I am trying to resist temptation from reading any reviews, until after I have completed it. I don't want anything spoiled for me.
  • edited July 2010
    Masta23 wrote: »
    I am trying to resist temptation from reading any reviews, until after I have completed it. I don't want anything spoiled for me.

What do you consider a spoiler? It seems many on this forum have different perceptions of that word.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.