Zeitgeist Game Review - Beyond the Alley of the Dolls

edited July 2010 in Sam & Max
Video Review, Screen-shots, Game-play footage and Write-up:
Zeitgeist Game Review

(Note: If you don't want to see any of the new characters, don't watch. It's spoiler free, but some viewers are sensitive to this type of thing)

Comments

• edited July 2010
    great review as always. Waiting for the release on steam now.
  • edited July 2010
    Hurry up Steam!
  • MRNMRN
    edited July 2010
    Is
    Skun'Kape
    the only spoiler in this video? Cause i really wanna watch it, but I dont wanna get spoiled...
  • edited July 2010
    MRN wrote: »
    Is
    Skun'Kape
    the only spoiler in this video? Cause i really wanna watch it, but I dont wanna get spoiled...

NO hes barely a spoiler at all. just wait a bit, personally i think there ARE major spoilers.
  • edited July 2010
    tabstis wrote: »
    NO hes barely a spoiler at all. just wait a bit, personally i think there ARE major spoilers.
    skunkape
    is not a spoiler. This video only contains spoilers if you consider seeing an image of a new character a spoiler. If you don't want to see any of the new characters, don't watch the video. Otherwise, none of the story or puzzles will be spoiled by watching this video.
  • edited July 2010
    skunkape
    is not a spoiler.

I love how you said that and still put him in a spoiler tag... :D
  • edited July 2010
    I love how you said that and still put him in a spoiler tag... :D

Well lots of people have different definitions of what a spoiler consists of. No sense in ruining it for someone if they don't want to see it. To me, a spoiler is only when the plot of the story is ruined. To others, simply seeing an image of a character in the story is a spoiler.
  • edited July 2010
    Right, I caved in and watched the review and thought it wasn't that bad for spoilers actually. Perhaps you shouldn't have shown
    Papierwaite
    but I think it was fine otherwise...
  • edited July 2010
    Right, I caved in and watched the review and thought it wasn't that bad for spoilers actually. Perhaps you shouldn't have shown
    Papierwaite
    but I think it was fine otherwise...
    Well being as he was in the last episode and wasn't killed or anything, I didn't think it mattered.
  • edited July 2010
    Well being as he was in the last episode and wasn't killed or anything, I didn't think it mattered.

I was kinda referring to
    the thing on his front
  • edited July 2010
    I was kinda referring to
    the thing on his front
    Ah I gotcha. That's why I prefixed the video with the comment that if you don't want to see any new characters not to watch it.
  • edited July 2010
    The review is pretty good, though I agree about
    Papierwaiste's buddy
    being a spoiler. Other than that the only thing that bugged me was the opening sentence of the review. Kind of funny though.
  • edited July 2010
    Spadge wrote: »
    The review is pretty good, though I agree about
    Papierwaiste's buddy
    being a spoiler. Other than that the only thing that bugged me was the opening sentence of the review. Kind of funny though.

Haha, what about the opening sentence? Did I fumble my words?
  • edited July 2010
    Haha, what about the opening sentence? Did I fumble my words?

You know what? It really is nothing. Don't worry about it.

Oh, just remembered something... I hope we get less spoilers next time, since it's the series finale and it really should be a surprise.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.