woops

edited July 2010 in Sam & Max
in Zeitgeist Game Review - Beyond the Alley of the Dolls the guy shed voices frowning as one of max powers in offer wades Great-Great-Grandfather also named Maximus had a toy that did that it chood have bin a mastic or it was a spoiler ever way

Comments

• edited July 2010
    kane wrote: »
    in Zeitgeist Game Review - Beyond the Alley of the Dolls the guy shed voices frowning as one of max powers in offer wades Great-Great-Grandfather also named Maximus had a toy that did that it chood have bin a mastic or it was a spoiler ever way

If I'm reading this correctly, you're stating that me revealing the power of ventriloquism is a spoiler? As I posted in a previous thread, it's pretty apparent that many people have dramatically different views as to what a spoiler is. Knowing which game mechanics you will utilize in a review to me isn't a spoiler. Telling you how to use said mechanic to solve a puzzle is a spoiler to me.
  • edited July 2010
    Revealing the name of the super cool green toy (the toy on the green slice) would be a spoiler though, as it relates to the conclusion.

But anyway, all the reviews will probably tell you Charlie Hotep plays a part in the game.
  • edited July 2010
    Im sore but no hi power theatrical tells us that we us him to trick the sam clones
Sign in to comment in this discussion.