The NON-SPOILER waiting thread

edited July 2010 in Sam & Max
For everyone who is waiting for the episode...no spoilers at all in here please.

Comments

• edited July 2010
    Well, this looks like the right thread to discuss the game.

Remember that part, when that thing happened, and we were all "Pshooow! Die die die!" and it was like "Please don't kill me, I've got so much to give" and we're like "See you in hell, Sal!"

Oh, wait, that didn't actually happen. Enjoy the wait!
  • MRNMRN
    edited July 2010
    *waits*
  • edited July 2010
    How much longer do u think it will be...
  • edited July 2010
    at least 2 hours, more likely about 6.
  • edited July 2010
    at least 2 hours, more likely about 6.

Pfft, optimist!
  • edited July 2010
    i'm bored in my threads
  • edited July 2010
    I dreamed about "Beyond the Alley of the Dolls" last night. For some reason, Max had to walk across a thin bridge of rocks above a pool of lava with a plush Yorkshire terrier. And Stinky's Diner was right next to a pier.
  • edited July 2010
    I dreamed about "Beyond the Alley of the Dolls" last night. For some reason, Max had to walk across a thin bridge of rocks above a pool of lava with a plush Yorkshire terrier. And Stinky's Diner was right next to a pier.

spoiler!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: mabey
  • edited July 2010

WHAT ABOUT "NO SPOILERS" DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND? Telepathic dreams count as spoilers! :D
  • edited July 2010
    seibert999 wrote: »
    spoiler!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: mabey

Damn precognition dreams! Don't tell me those dreams where Papierwaite and Maximus hold a theatre hostage and Sybil comes back wearing new clothes and the Soda Poppers take the Freelance Police's jobs and reenact "Culture Shock" are all spoilers too! That'd be annoying!
  • edited July 2010
    Damn precognition dreams! Don't tell me those dreams where Papierwaite and Maximus hold a theatre hostage and Sybil comes back wearing new clothes and the Soda Poppers take the Freelance Police's jobs and reenact "Culture Shock" are all spoilers too! That'd be annoying!

spoiler!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: no mabey this time, no spoilers alowed
  • edited July 2010
    seibert999 wrote: »
    spoiler!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: no mabey this time, no spoilers alowed

Well, crap it all! Maybe I should stop dreaming then!
  • edited July 2010
    Well, crap it all! Maybe I should stop dreaming then!

You can continue dreaming just don't post them
  • edited July 2010
    So it's about 8 at Telltale HQ now so in about an hour, I'd say that a period begins where the episode could be released any second...I CANT WAIT ANY LONGER
  • edited July 2010
    Oh, god. An hour. HOUR! I really can't wait! Then, it may be longer. Argh, I might not make it....
  • edited July 2010
    The episode was released JUST before 4pm on the board times last week so about 45 minutes left I think...
  • edited July 2010
    its coming out at noon where i am
  • edited July 2010
    In my time (it is still 4) I will be going out for dinner and coming back at 6. An hour after Telltale starts working. So it may come out while I'm away or when I come back. Oh...
  • edited July 2010
    I'm gonna watch a half hour episode of something on TV then come back and hopefully it will already be up!!! :D
  • edited July 2010
    i wish i could do that
  • edited July 2010
    I'm still convinced Bluster Blaster is a new toy of power!

(And I know nothing about what happens in the episode)
  • edited July 2010

spoiler?:confused::confused::confused:
  • edited July 2010

Oh *wow*! What kind of power could *he* bestow?!
  • edited July 2010
    oh *wow*! What kind of power could *he* bestow?!

Destroying!
  • edited July 2010
    Oh *wow*! What kind of power could *he* bestow?!

THE POWER TO YELL!

...without hurting your throat
  • edited July 2010
    I had a dream 2 nights ago about episode 4. But it was all Law & Order-ish, you had to investigate some embezzlement charges, follow paper trails, find evidence and at the end of the episode there was a 4-hour court session. Also the player was controlling Max for some reason.
  • edited July 2010
    caeska wrote: »
    I had a dream 2 nights ago about episode 4. But it was all Law & Order-ish, you had to investigate some embezzlement charges, follow paper trails, find evidence and at the end of the episode there was a 4-hour court session. Also the player was controlling Max for some reason.

spoiler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:
  • edited July 2010

that ideas growing on me
  • edited July 2010
    Still not out... any...second....now
  • edited July 2010
    please come out
  • edited July 2010
    Judging by the time the last episodes were released, I don't think it'll be out for..hmm, maybe 3 hours? Patience is a virtue, remember!
  • edited July 2010
    Cheri wrote: »
    Judging by the time the last episodes were released, I don't think it'll be out for..hmm, maybe 3 hours? Patience is a virtue, remember!

Last episode was already released at this time
  • edited July 2010
    They change. For me, episode 3 came an hour earlier than 2.
  • edited July 2010
    So as I said, it could arrive any second
  • edited July 2010
    Though I won't be able to play it. I'm going out for dinner soon.
  • edited July 2010
    its afternoon and it havent came out yet i was wrong
  • edited July 2010
    ...does anyone know how much longer? Hopefully, like, five minutes? :(

For me, I was already starting to download 303 last month by this point.
  • edited July 2010
    A picture has turned up, but no "Download" button.
  • edited July 2010
    I'd say about 15 more minutes, it came out around 9:30 PST last time.
    Its out!
  • edited July 2010
    DOWNLOAD LINK HAS APPEARED BUT JUST LINKS TO AN ICON!!!!!!!!!!!!! :confused:
Sign in to comment in this discussion.