Regarding Sal's voice...

edited July 2010 in Sam & Max
Does anyone else but me think he sounds a lot like Patrick Warburton? i.e. the guy who plays Joe in Family Guy and played an animated Buzz Lightyear, was in Seinfeld as Puddy, etc.

Comments

• edited July 2010
    I noticed that and wondered if the voice actor might have been channeling him. Definitely not him, but has similar qualities. :^)
  • edited July 2010
    You... are... not... alone...
  • edited July 2010
    This is exactly what I said in the Sal Appreciation Thread! I swear, it MUST be an impersonator!
  • edited July 2010
    It's Vegas E. Trip, same guy who voiced Chuckles in Season One I think
  • edited July 2010
    Yeah, I thought it was Paddy Warburton as well, kept my eyes peeled during the credits of 303. Sal's easily my favourite new character
  • edited July 2010
    You... are... not... alone...

Face of Boe.:p
  • edited July 2010
    I also mentioned this in one of the other threads...somewhere.
  • edited July 2010
    Does anyone else but me think he sounds a lot like Patrick Warburton? i.e. the guy who plays Joe in Family Guy and played an animated Buzz Lightyear, was in Seinfeld as Puddy, etc.

Yeah, I thought it was really him at first and I actually sat through the credits waiting for his name to pop up. Really does sound a damned lot like Warburton though..
  • edited July 2010
    Croutons wrote: »
    Yeah, I thought it was really him at first and I actually sat through the credits waiting for his name to pop up. Really does sound a damned lot like Warburton though..

He has the vocal inflections of Patrick Warburton, but doesn't quite sound like him.
  • edited July 2010
    i love that guy =) he is great voice actor
  • edited July 2010
    Gogeta504 wrote: »
    i love that guy =) he is great voice actor

Don't forget his live-action roles, like The Tick and his appearance as Hymie the Robot in the spinoff of the Get Smart film.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.