Things to do inside the Mind of the Most Powerful Being in the Universe

edited August 2010 in Sam & Max
Here it begins, the beginning of the end!!! The Toys of Power "Did you Try?!?!?!". Please note, due to the fact that this Episode's "Toy" count over uses most of the prime limits, the thread list will be limited for a very short time, stayed tuned.
Spoilers!

For Previous Episodes, go here:
The Penal Zone, Alternate Thread

The Tomb of Sammun-Mak
They Stole Max's Brain!, Alternate Thread
Psychic Powers:
Telephone = Teleportation: When used, you can teleport to any location that has a phone. If you have memorized that number that is.
Rhinoplasty = Shapeshifting: This innocent hunk of clay is actually the key to transforming into an innanimate object. To use, smear the clay on a picture of an object and then transform into that object.
Deck of Cards = Mind Reading: This ability is unique and is quite usefull against enemies who are planning to destroy you. When used you may view a person's most inner thoughts.
Toy Robot = Cthonic Destroyer: The most powerful of all the toys is now in your command, this toy can destroy anything from the "Dark Dimension". Use this on any person or object from that realm.
3D Viewmaster = Future Vision: This power is one of the far of most powerful Toys that you can unlock; when used you may view certain parts of the future.
Charlie Ho-Tep = Psychic Ventriliquism: Like a comic holding a dummy, you may thrust your voice into any object, or person who is near you.

Using the Powers:

Teleportation

-Stinky's Cell -Grandpa Stinky's Phone -Mama Bosco's Phone -Sal's New Job -Papierwaite's office

Rhinoplasty

-Use on Desoto Picture -Use on Cake Drawing -Use on Papierwaite's Journal -Use on Junior's Scroll -Use on Norrington's Tablet -Use on Uncle Morty Picture

Mind Reading

-Use on Sam 6 Times (This goes throughout most parts of the game) *
Stinky's Diner Part 1*

-Use on Stinky before you active the "Secret Tunnel", after you active the "Secret Tunnel" and after you talk to her about the "Backup Tunnel"
-Use on Grandpa Stinky before and after activating "Secret Tunnel"

*Clone Chamber*

-Use on Stinky
-Use on Sal before and after getting him on that light
-Use on Mama Bosco

*Mama Bosco's Lab*

-Use on Superball
-Use on Sam
-Use on Harry Moleman, once in and out of the "seance" and another time after "Uncle Morty" speaks
-Use on Mama Bosco once after you speak to her about the clones, and then again after you reveal the truth

*The Musuem*

-Use on Doctor Norrington
-Use on Papierwaite

*Sal's New Job*

-Use on before and after he gets beaten up
-Use on News Box
-Use on Sam Clones
-Use on Bluster Blaster before and after he is (or getting) beaten up

*Stinky's Diner Part 2*

-Use on Stinky 3 times
-Use on Flint Paper
-Use on Grandpa Stinky before and after discovering his favorite cake
-Use on Stinky after discovering Grandpa's favorite cake

Cthonic Destroyer

-Use on Papierwaite -Use on Enthralled Sal -Use on Enthralled Stinky -Use on evil tentacles -Attempt to use on Sam Clones

Future Vision

Stinky's Diner Part 1*

-Use on Skunkape
-Use on Sam
-Use on Stinky
-Use on Grandpa Stinky

*Clone Chamber*

-Use on Sam
-Use on Sal
-Use on Stinky
-Use on Momma Bosco

*Momma Bosco's Lab*

-Use on Superball
-Use on Harry Moleman
-Use on Momma Bosco

*Sal's New Job*

-Use on Sal before and after getting him beaten up
-Use on Bluster Blaster
-Use on Sam

*Stinky's Diner Part 2*

-Use on Stinky after discovering who "Mr. S" is

*The Musuem*

-Use on Papierwaite
-Use on Yog-Soggoth
-Use on Sam

Psychic Ventriloquism

Sal's New Job*

-Use on Bluster Blaster
-Use on Sal
-Use on Garage Door

*Stinky's Diner*

-Use on Stinky
-Use on Flint Paper
-Use on Juke Box
-Use on Grandpa Stinky (XD)
-Use on Menacing Arm

*Cloning Chamber*

-Use on Stinky
-Use on Sal
-Use on Momma Bosco
-Use on Clone Chamber (Not the Giant Hallway of one)

*Momma Bosco's Lab*

-Use on Superball twice, or more? And during the seance
-Use on Harry Moleman out and in the seance
-Use on Momma Bosco twice
-Use on Momma Bosco's closet

*The Musuem*
-Use on Doctor Norrington
-Use on Papierwaite
-Use out Window

The Final Battle:

Teleportation

Oh, snap.

Rhinoplasty

-Use on "Eternal Darkness" -Use on "Flames" -Use on Charlie Ho-Tep -Use on Mind Plague

Mind Reading
    -Use on Sam (This activates Rhinoplasty, so each time you do this, flip the piano notes and then read Sam's mind) -Use on Charlie Ho-Tep

Cthonic Destroyer

Oh, snap

Future Vision

-Use on Sam

Psychic Ventriloquism

-Use on Charlie Ho-Tep -Use on Sam -Use on Statue of Liberty -Use on Devil's Toybox

WOW!!!! I did it, all in one day too! If anyone has any more psychic things to post, go ahead I'll add them. But now we must wait and learn about The City that Dares not Sleep......

Comments

• JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2010
    You were beat to the punch!. I can merge your post into the existing thread if you'd like? I want to either merge or close though, because competing threads is useless.
  • edited July 2010
    I wouldn't say "Beat" since this thread is completely different from most "Did you try", but okay. Merge away.
  • edited July 2010
    A few more:
    Teleportation: Telephone of Stinky's diner (behind grandpa, may be a little hard to select).
    Rhinoplasty: Use on picture of Uncle Marty.
    Mind Reading: Use twice on Momma Bosco before talking to her (hmm, fascination for Sam, eh?)
    Mind Reading: Use on Buster Blaster thrice before getting beaten up.
  • edited July 2010
    Thanks! But the one for Momma Bosco and talking twice, tried and I got the same thing twice.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2010
    splash1 wrote: »
    I wouldn't say "Beat" since this thread is completely different from most "Did you try", but okay. Merge away.

Ah okay no worries :) "Things to do inside..." is usually the preference for a did you try. No prob.
  • edited July 2010
    splash1 wrote: »
    Thanks! But the one for Momma Bosco and talking twice, tried and I got the same thing twice.
    Talking twice?
    I just mean use Mind control twice. Pretty sure the second one is different because Max accounted her upon her love for Sam after the first (IIRC) :D.
  • edited July 2010
    Talking twice?
    I just mean use Mind control twice. Pretty sure the second one is different because Max accounted her upon her love for Sam after the first (IIRC) :D.

Ohh, I knew what you meant, I just said it wrong. If you use it on her twice you'll just get the same answer.
  • edited July 2010
    My bad then :(.

Also, "use on Sam after 'You-know-what'"... it still shows the same cutscene about "you-know-what", doesn't it?
  • edited July 2010
    My bad then :(.

Also, "use on Sam after 'You-know-what'"... it still shows the same cutscene about "you-know-what", doesn't it?

I really don't know, truth be told in only like two instances for this list, I just guessed on what would be real. Like on the "They Stole Max's Brain!" list, I guessed that there would be a future vision after Sal got beat up.
  • edited July 2010
    You can use the ventriloquist on the cabinet located in the entranceway of Momma Bosco's lab. (go up the elevator)
  • edited July 2010
    I loved the jukebox ventriloquism reference

"I REMEEMMBER MY CHIILDHOOD IN BRIIGHTON"
  • edited July 2010
    madmatt42 wrote: »
    You can use the ventriloquist on the cabinet located in the entranceway of Momma Bosco's lab. (go up the elevator)

Dang, didn't notice that thanks!
  • edited July 2010
    Mindreading -- Siege at Stinky's:
    You can use it on Grandpa S. 2 times (before and after you press the secret button) and Girl S. 3 times (before you know anything; after you press the secret tunnel button; after you ask her about the backup tunnel)
  • edited July 2010
    I'm beginning to wish there were more things to do with Psychic Ventriloquism and the Cthonic Destroyer.
  • edited July 2010
    A few more:

* Use Future Vision on Stinky at the control panel and when cleaning the tea.
    * Use Cthonic Destroyer on Stinky while at the control panel
    * Use Ventriliquism (sp?) on Superball and Harry Moleman both out and during the Seance.
  • edited August 2010
    You can also use Cthonic Destroyer on Sal. Lots of Psychic things to do this time eh?
  • edited August 2010
    I never tried the toys of power, but i like it
This discussion has been closed.