sow what whif that card fing from episode 1

edited July 2010 in Sam & Max
I resort lee lured that the card from episode 1 that Currently only available on PS3, after you beat The Penal Zone once shed View-Master+Nutrition Specs what that about

Comments

• edited July 2010
    There are a couple of threads about the nutrition specs. From what I can gather they told you what's inside food. They allowed you to see someting in the puddin-head lincoln and max would yank it out.
  • edited July 2010
    yes the card but as I resonant lured it send sonatina about View-Master+Nutrition Specs what that about
  • edited July 2010
    He uses a dictation program.
  • edited July 2010
    BoneFreak wrote: »
    Please type this in Microsoft Word or whatever Text program you have (and make sure you type VERY precisely and slowly), run a spell-check, correct the errors that are best suited to what you are trying to say, and then post the result. (copy-paste if you must)

he doesnt type it
  • edited July 2010
    Well I didn't know..
  • edited July 2010
    TTG, please release the specs already.
    I'm getting a little tired of hearing "the vision with pudding Lincoln hasn't happened yet... 305 hint!", already, and it's just a day after 304...
  • edited July 2010
    TTG, please release the specs already.
    I'm getting a little tired of hearing "the vision with pudding Lincoln hasn't happened yet... 305 hint!", already, and it's just a day after 304...
    I've been saying this all along... at this point I have to wonder if they'll ever actually get released.
  • edited July 2010
    Same same.
    The "IT WILL BE IN 305" just tickles me though...
  • edited July 2010
    i've completely forgotten - what was on the card?
  • edited July 2010
    I dot now I gone to you-tube and now one whit the ps3 version has put Nutrition Specs or the card in the lets play and the sam and max wiki dust talk abut the card
  • edited July 2010
    Can you please spell-check your freaking posts? I'm not gonna sit around for 15 hours trying to decipher what you're writing.
  • edited July 2010
    caeska wrote: »
    Can you please spell-check your freaking posts? I'm not gonna sit around for 15 hours trying to decipher what you're writing.
    He has to use a dictation machine. Spell-Czech would do nothing as the spellings are all correct, just often of the wrong, similar sounding words.
  • edited July 2010
    In terms of thinbgs that have been seen but not happened.
    Go back to the very first trailer: There's a brief shot of Sal in the sewer and a brief shot of paiperwaite in Momma Bosco's
  • edited July 2010
    Emo Hoe wrote: »
    In terms of thinbgs that have been seen but not happened.
    Go back to the very first trailer: There's a brief shot of Sal in the sewer and a brief shot of paiperwaite in Momma Bosco's

The shot of Sal comes with Max looking startled in the sewer. I think they just used the trailer as an excuse to show off new characters, just not necessarily in the areas that you would ever see them.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.