Momma Bosco: Side Effects (304 SPOILERS)

edited July 2010 in Sam & Max
So... Mrs. B finally got her own body. Good for her. I was afraid, however, that due to the Bosco DNA she would look just like some bizarre female Bosco, more or less like he looked in 106. Save for the bald head, she seems to have gotten away scot-free... it SEEMS...

But, what if Bosco's DNA will affect her mentally, turning her paranoid!?! In my opinion, that could be one amusing recurring gag for Season 4.

Since she has far more scientific knowledge and resources, her paranoia could be taken beyond the impossible. Instead of just staying inside some bunker, she could go on the offensive:

1) Placing cameras, mics and even bombs everywhere, including the Office, Sybil's, Stinky's, WARP TV, the White House, Bosco's...

2) Each episode capturing one or more characters and presumably interrogating them, sometimes with unusual, cruel and cool methods that would make Flint look like a law-abiding, human rights advocate. In one or five cases, she would implant some surveillance/shock/control chip in her prisoners' brains, which would later be used by Sam & Max for puzzle-solving and unnecessarily humilliating scenarios for the victims.:D

3) Hiring Sam & Max to help her keep an eye on certain people and places, with them surely keeping any items she gave them and using them to solve puzzles.

4) Likewise, Sam & Max would sometimes fuel her paranoia by giving her fake information, so she would hire them in the first place.

To top it off, Bosco, who seems to have been cured of his own conspiracy theories, could try dissuading Momma B from her paranoia, making for ironic situations and conversations.

In the end, for some crazy twist, Momma Bosco would get over her deliriums... only for Bosco, AGAIN, to become a conspiracy theorist. Status Quo is God.

Comment, Suggest, do your thing, people...

Comments

• edited July 2010
    I guess it could happen, but I'm kinda afraid that would kill the character. Momma Bosco's character is pretty awesome now, I'd like to keep that for a while.
  • edited July 2010
    She's also only been in 4 episodes in the entire Sam and Max at the moment. She can last a bit longer.
  • edited July 2010
    I personally think the one physical side effect is the only thing that 1% of DNA affected.
  • edited July 2010
    Frankly I'm not even convinced that afro wasn't a wig in the first place.
  • edited July 2010
    I like Momma Bosco as she is, thank you. One of my favorite characters in the series.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.