Oh God, I hope Sal's... okay (SPOILERS)

edited July 2010 in Sam & Max
Well after
he was pushed by the bulletproof window and falling to his doom, I certainly hope he's alright, I mean roaches can survive great falls, right... Right?

Still a great character who doesn't
deserve to die by that horrible accident @_@

Comments

• edited July 2010
    For some reason, I am inclined to think that he will not come back.
  • edited July 2010
    hes a cockroach they dont die easy
  • edited July 2010
    hes a cockroach they dont die easy

Didn't they address this in an earlier episode?
  • edited July 2010
    Did you catch the last cutscene after the credits? It was Stinky waking up asking for Sal, looking around, realizing she's on her own and Sal isn't there anymore. :(
  • edited July 2010
    Ash735 wrote: »
    Did you catch the last cutscene after the credits? It was Stinky waking up asking for Sal, looking around, realizing she's on her own and Sal isn't there anymore. :(

Yea, i did see it.
  • edited July 2010
    I'm pretty sure Telltale will bring Sal back with all the love for him here and his 'death' was way too anti-climatic anyway. They didn't even remark on it.
  • edited July 2010
    in the trailer, we see him and sam & max in the subway, soooooo i think he's not dead
  • edited July 2010
    in the trailer, we see him and sam & max in the subway, soooooo i think he's not dead

I'm pretty sure the scenes of Papierwaite and Sal from the trailer will both never happen. They were just used to show off the new characters.
  • edited July 2010
    If you use the Futurevision on Sal after he draws Grandpa Stinky's favorite cake, it shows you Sal's future. Since that vision hasn't occured yet, I'm 99.8% certain that we will see more of Sal.
  • edited July 2010
    If you use the Futurevision on Sal after he draws Grandpa Stinky's favorite cake, it shows you Sal's future. Since that vision hasn't occured yet, I'm 99.8% certain that we will see more of Sal.

edit: whoops
  • edited July 2010
    tabstis wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure Telltale will bring Sal back with all the love for him here and his 'death' was way too anti-climatic anyway. They didn't even remark on it.

Reminds me so much of Boba Fett now that you mention it... :p
  • edited July 2010
    Sal'll be back i'm sure if Telltale have any sense
  • edited July 2010
    I doubt any of the scenes from the season trailer can be relied on because 1. it was probably made before 305 was in production and 2. I can't find the quote but in the pre-order discussion one of the developers said that almost all of the scenes in it are from 301.
  • edited July 2010
    He's a giant cockroach! Do you know how many times you have to smack a giant cockroach in order to kill it?
    Sal is twice the size of that, he survived. Trust me.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.