Sam and Max Preorder Offer!

edited August 2010 in Sam & Max
I was looking through my Email today, and found an offer in the 304 email for people who preordered!

314ezcl.png

Check your email NOW!

Comments

• edited July 2010
    I just checked and saw nothing i did find a july interloper though even though i never subscribed. I think something got mixed up with me.
  • edited July 2010
    Got Puzzle Agent with the coupon. I was a little hasty, I could use the coupon for buying both that and Season 2 I also just bought yesterday.
  • edited July 2010
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    I just checked and saw nothing i did find a july interloper though even though i never subscribed. I think something got mixed up with me.

Did you preorder?
  • edited July 2010
    Thanks for posting, I totally missed that. Good thing I save most of Telltale's emails. I wonder when it expires? I already have all the games I want, can't really see myself buying anything until Jurassic Park or full season Puzzle Agent if there is one.
  • edited July 2010
    It's below the "BtAotD's is available" mail, not some seperate mail...
    Just incase that wasn't made very clear (I think it isn't)
  • edited July 2010
    Hopefully the coupon code will last until Back to the Future is available, there's nothing in the store that I want at this time.
  • edited July 2010
    I wonder what the expiration date is. There's nothing I really want now.
  • edited July 2010
    I started a topic two days ago in the "Shopping or Activation Support" forum, asking for the expiration date. Still haven't received an answer.
  • edited July 2010
    BoneFreak wrote: »
    I was looking through my Email today, and found an offer in the 304 email for people who preordered!

314ezcl.png

Check your email NOW!

AAAARRRRGGGHHH! I just bought stuff! If only I'd known, I could have gotten MORE! Hopefully it never expires, because I won't be buying stuff for a short while
  • edited July 2010
    Falanca wrote: »
    Got Puzzle Agent with the coupon. I was a little hasty, I could use the coupon for buying both that and Season 2 I also just bought yesterday.
    But....Puzzle Agent is now on sale for Comic-Con...

...the same amount off....
  • edited July 2010
    I preordered it on Steam? Does that count? :P

Nahh just kidding. It's cool because I got the entire season of ToMI for like £9 a week ago. I'll need to get round to playing it at some point.
  • edited July 2010
    But....Puzzle Agent is now on sale for Comic-Con...

...the same amount off....

8.95= 1 dollar off
    7.95 = 2 dollars off
  • edited July 2010
    Has anyone had any luck having the coupon for the stuff on sale? Or is it not supposed to be like that?
  • edited July 2010
    8.95= 1 dollar off
    7.95 = 2 dollars off
    Ah, right. I saw "20% off select merchandise" and thought all the stuff on sale was the referenced "selected" stuff. I didn't even think twice about it, heh...

My bad. :o
  • edited August 2010
    Hi, bumping this thread to inform you that I finally got a reply. These coupons are valid until the end of 2010.
  • edited August 2010
    Didn't got such coupon and I pre-ordered Season 3.
  • edited August 2010
    I said I didn't get such coupon.
  • edited August 2010
    It was in the email that told you when Episode 4 was available.
  • edited August 2010
    Tilan wrote: »
    Hi, bumping this thread to inform you that I finally got a reply. These coupons are valid until the end of 2010.
    Great! I hope "This winter" means december so I can get BttF using the coupon... If not, I'll use the coupon to get some T-shirts or something...
Sign in to comment in this discussion.