6. (tba)

Comments

• edited January 2007
    The Mole, The Mob and the Meatball....

Sounds like the intro from ep2 should have been used for that one ^^
  • edited January 2007
    jp-30 wrote: »
    4. Abe Lincoln Must Die!

Wow, they really have a game set for President's day.
    Ah, but we will. Wait until you see what we have in store for President's Day. :D
  • edited January 2007
    3. The Mole, The Mob and the Meatball

molemen..cheap thugs?

4. Abe Lincoln Must Die!

time travel?

5. Reality 2.0

sam and max star in a reality tv show?
  • edited January 2007
    5. Reality 2.0

They already do (check out Machinima #4);

http://www.gametap.com/home/samMax/videos.html
  • edited January 2007
    5. Reality 2.0

Or virtual reality?

Anyway, the mole, the mob, and the meatball seems like the most interesting title to me.
  • edited January 2007
    sam and max infiltrating the mafia donnie brasco style perhaps? :p
  • edited January 2007
    Hero1 wrote: »
    5. Reality 2.0

The 2.0 sounds like a software version number. Maybe it's a like the virtual reality simulator from the original Hit the Road game, and a parody of all these alternate reality games like The Sims and World of Warcraft.
  • edited January 2007
    Like the titles, sounds great! And the machinima #4 was fun! I hope we see a download for #3 soon!

Just finished Episode 2 and I thought it was great! Thx Telltale
  • edited January 2007
    Reality 2.0 sounds like it would be pretty close to the plot idea I mentioned in another thread.

Abe Lincoln Must Die! has the most interesting name though
  • edited January 2007
    4. Abe Lincoln Must Die!

"Well, here we are in the 19th century"...? :)
    Can't wait!
  • edited January 2007
    Lysandus wrote: »
    "Well, here we are in the 19th century"...? :)
    Can't wait!

that would be great if they started off in the 19th century just like a comic.. i'm not sure how it would tie into the season long arc though
  • edited January 2007
    sam and max infiltrating the mafia donnie brasco style perhaps? :p

Given that Episode 2 ends with a hint at "The Toy Mafia" this might be close...
  • edited January 2007
    that would be great if they started off in the 19th century just like a comic.. i'm not sure how it would tie into the season long arc though

Well, they can always just drive there in their car, can't they?
  • edited January 2007
    the mole, the mob, and the meatball sounds similar to "The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe"
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited January 2007
    We've completed and adapted CS Lewis' final, unfinished work "The Mole, the Mob, and the Meatball" into the third Sam & Max episode. He wrote the Narnia books in an episodic format as well, so it worked pretty well. We didn't even have to change the title.
  • edited January 2007
    so what are you saying..Sam and Max is really about christianity.. God help us if Max is a symbol for Jesus :D :D :D
  • edited January 2007
    Sam & Max Join the Mob?
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited January 2007
    This may be old news, but I don't recall reading it elsewhere;

Actually, Telltale first announced the titles this morning in a press release. ;)
    Wow, they really have a game set for President's day.

Nobody ever takes me seriously. :p

Also, DON'T check out machinima #4 if you haven't played ep2 yet. We're holding off on adding it to Telltale's site so as not to spoil one of ep2's best moments. :D
  • edited January 2007
    Emily wrote: »
    Actually, Telltale first announced the titles this morning in a press release. ;)

Not on Telltale Buzz yet? Or wherever Press releases go on this new site?

Edit: Found the place via the footer menu; http://www.telltalegames.com/company/pressreleases/ but no new release there as yet...
  • edited January 2007
    Especially the third episode sounds more than promising. I can hardly wait. :)

I wonder what the sixth would be? :o

With the "logic" of Sam 'n Max, it's next to impossible to figure out by ourselves. :rolleyes:
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited January 2007
    Edit: Found the place via the footer menu; http://www.telltalegames.com/company/pressreleases/ but no new release there as yet...

Yeah, I forgot to put it up. :rolleyes:
  • edited January 2007
    Heh. Getting Sam & Max 2 working on everyone's system should always be your top priority. Internet geeks like me will always find the info elsewhere if it's been released.
  • edited January 2007
    Jake wrote: »
    We've completed and adapted CS Lewis' final, unfinished work "The Mole, the Mob, and the Meatball" into the third Sam & Max episode. He wrote the Narnia books in an episodic format as well, so it worked pretty well. We didn't even have to change the title.

I still thinks that titles sounds more like a good old sergio leone's movie, tho ^^
    Oh, will it be a sam & maw western ? like that one page cominc, i think it was some kind of lucasart's outlaw parody... That would be great :)
  • edited January 2007
    3. The Mole, The Mob and the Meatball

molemen..cheap thugs?

a homage to hit the road? anyone remember doug?
  • edited January 2007
    Emily wrote: »
    Also, DON'T check out machinima #4 if you haven't played ep2 yet. We're holding off on adding it to Telltale's site so as not to spoil one of ep2's best moments. :D

Are you referring to the
    hypno-teddybear in the closet?
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited January 2007
    Actually referring to
    Mr Featherly, and his "real personality" (vs his on-air personality)
  • BasBas
    edited January 2007
    pheeph wrote: »
    the mole, the mob, and the meatball sounds similar to "The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe"

Or The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly. Or The Cook, The Thief, His Wife, and her Lover. Or, of course, everybody's favorite The Bartender, The Thieves, His Aunt, and her Lover.
  • edited March 2007
    Sam & Max Join the Mob?

How eerily accurate I was...
  • edited March 2007
    Bas wrote: »
    Or The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly. Or The Cook, The Thief, His Wife, and her Lover. Or, of course, everybody's favorite The Bartender, The Thieves, His Aunt, and her Lover.

The Simpsons recently parodied that as well. "The Mook, The Chef, The Wife, And Her Homer"

Just thought I'd toss that in :P
Sign in to comment in this discussion.