what was your favorite toy this season?

Comments

• edited July 2010
    Rhinoplasty.
  • edited July 2010
    The Cthonic Destroyer was unexpected and awesome
  • edited July 2010
    The Nutri-Specs!

I miss them. I really wanted to use them on Sal, Papierwaite, the tenticles, the corndogs, the tourist, the Fudgey Freezes, the Sam clones or whatever to hear what they said it was made of.
  • edited July 2010
    The Viewmaster. I found it useful for a lot of puzzle solutions. Mind reading comes in second for me. (Protip:Use mind reading on the Dogglegangers)
  • edited July 2010
    I have to say future vision then mind-reading and then ventrlioquism...
  • edited July 2010
    Read mind itself is great. Read Bluster Blaster mind is TOTALLY AWESOME.
  • edited July 2010
    Rhinoplasty
  • edited July 2010
    The CTHONIC DESTROYERRR
  • edited July 2010
    I'd actually say the Cthonic Destroyer. I just wish you got to use it more than once.

"I am the Cthonic Death Robot, please shut up and die." Has to be one of my favorite quotes of the entire season so far.
  • edited July 2010
    I am a cthonic powered robot! Please share my destruction with everybody!
  • edited July 2010
    Id say the telephone. not because it was helpful in the games. But because it would be awesome to have in real life. sure rhinoplasty would rock too. But come on long roadtrips would be over. find the number of a hotel you want to go to and use the phone.
  • edited July 2010
    Astral Projection, who wouldn't want to go inside any film of your choosing.
  • edited July 2010
    Nutrition specs? Those must be an unlockable thingy I never found.

I love the Viewmaster most, hands down. I'm STILL laughing about Sam doing Shakespeare. My 2ed favorite is the cards, then Charlie Hotep, then the Rhinoplasty.
  • edited July 2010
    LikaLaruku wrote: »
    Nutrition specs? Those must be an unlockable thingy I never found.

I love the Viewmaster most, hands down. I'm STILL laughing about Sam doing Shakespeare. My 2ed favorite is the cards, then Charlie Hotep, then the Rhinoplasty.

Sam doing shakespeare was not in future vision.

nutri specs are ps3 only (for now)(and probably a long, long time past now)
  • edited July 2010
    Sam doing shakespeare was not in future vision.

Yeah it was during the dementionak destabilizer puzzle
    one of the demensions creates a future of sam doing shakespear
    it was hilarious. There is also a vision of max murdering sam as well but as i was sure the no max not the cristler building was just a gag, this death was just a gag.(mainly due to monkey island stuff appearing in the vision.)
  • edited July 2010
    Dude, having Rhinoplasty would be so awesome in real life. Turn into anything you have a picture of? You could turn into Max yourself if you wanted to!
  • edited July 2010
    Dude, having Rhinoplasty would be so awesome in real life. Turn into anything you have a picture of? You could turn into Max yourself if you wanted to!

There is one problem-you can only turn into inanimate objects, not living beings. And yes, Max would come under "living beings," as he is not an inanimate object.
  • edited July 2010
    The astral Projection is best in game, as switching between reels instead of going to locations was a clever twist.

Best for real life would be the Phone (aka Teleportation).
    Want to go to Walmart? Get their number, and voila! Cut down on gas costs and time, easy! (However, don't forget your home phone number when going to those faraway places..)
  • edited July 2010
    Mind reading cards - so many weird and disturbing (Momma Bosco in particular) thoughts going on in people's heads. :P
  • edited July 2010
    I like the Cthonic Destroyer's quotes. They are memorable.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.