BUG:penal zone, after talking to monkey and agent superball bug?

edited July 2010 in Sam & Max
i enter the ship after the cinematics and i´ve completed all dialog alternitives on cueball and the monkey.

I then continue to enter the monkeys ship. i do what i can in there. But then when i try to exit scene, it wont load the next scene. Nothing happens so i am trapped inside the ship. and i have played for 30 or 40 minutes.¨

I have tried a new game but the same error persists on being constant.

So no dice.

I dont know if its something in-game that doesent work, or if its something else.

This is something thats a big "refund taker".

Please advice.

much abliged
//Scholnic

Comments

• edited July 2010
    Are you on upper deck or lower deck?

His name is "Skunka'pe" by the way.
  • edited July 2010
    Hey, that's racist calling him monkey :mad:
  • edited July 2010
    Sounds like a file was corrupted in the installer. Re-download the installer and re-install the game. That should help.
  • edited July 2010
    You *did* try teleporting out, right?
  • edited July 2010
    He´s a filthy monkey and that is what he is gonna be called.
    He´s the ENEMY for gods sake.

well, i wouldent wanna reinstall it. But if i hafto i will.
    I cant teleport since this is the beginning of the game.

i am going to explain it further.

i click new game.

1. Intro cinematics starts, presenting the theme of the game, and characters, and the scenario.

2. Sam and max stands outside in the street. Skunkapes ship is there and opened. next to it are agent superball and skunkape.

i talk to them, and finish all dialog.

3. i enter ship, i check on everything, i go upstairs, i check everything, i press the molezapper machine. i use the future vision goggles on everything i can use it on. i make the sigh fall of the door on the mole killermachine, and see the moleman enter and die, i take his stuff. check the brain, get my quest. and i´m all set to leave the ship.

4. i go down. and through the stairs where skunkape stood controlling the ship. but nothing happens.

well i guess i hafto reinstall it.
    but now my intrest is nÛll to play the games sadly.
  • edited July 2010
    Please, don't get me wrong but... did you click over the stairs to go out by any chance? It's the only thing I can think for... Also, it's the stairs going down...

No, seriously, I can't think in anything aside of that... I mean, you can't go out thru the controlling gate...
  • edited July 2010
    scholnic wrote: »
    4. i go down. and through the stairs where skunkape stood controlling the ship. but nothing happens.
    Through the stairs where Skun-ka'pe stood? But that's not where the exit is. IIRC, the exit is a circle on the ground, near the right of the screen when you're downstairs.
  • edited July 2010
    He´s the ENEMY for gods sake.

Yes, automatically assume every space gorilla who comes to your planet is the 'enemy'. He's not a monkey, he doesn't want your stupid banang and his ray gun is NOT SHAPED LIKE A BANANA.

We space apes need rights people.
  • edited July 2010
    tabstis wrote: »
    Hey, that's racist calling him monkey :mad:

Speciesist, actually.

He's an ape. On the Discworld, you'd be in horrible trouble for this ;)
  • edited July 2010
    since you're so speciesist, we really shouldn't help you.
  • edited July 2010
    Speciesist, actually.

He's an ape. On the Discworld, you'd be in horrible trouble for this ;)

x_x Did anybody get the number on that donkey cart?
  • edited July 2010
    The exit is surrounded by a circular white railing to the far right of the lower level of the ship. If you have the pop-up text on, it should say "exit ship" when the cursor hovers over it.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.