Something Maraiachi related I spotted

edited July 2010 in Sam & Max
I meant to post this earlier. Anyway, while on a two week holiday in Turkey and I saw this:

attachment.php?attachmentid=1754&d=1280519239

When I saw it, I thought of Sam & Max. Although the words "Mariachi FLAVOURED Beer" worries me a bit... :(

Comments

• edited July 2010
    I find it cute that things we take for granted in the Americas, those things are totally new concepts/ideas to people across the pond. ^^
  • edited July 2010
    Yeah, the beer dances and sings in your mouth.
  • edited July 2010
    Oh yeah, I live in Turkey and see that beer brand around everywhere. It definitely reminds me of none other than THEM.
  • edited July 2010
    Falanca wrote: »
    Oh yeah, I live in turkey and see that beer brand around everywhere. It definitely reminds me of none other than THEM.

AAAGH

You scared me.
  • edited July 2010
    AAAGH

You scared me.

Bosco, you've unwittingly revealed yourself. WE KNOW WHERE YOU ARE.
  • edited July 2010
    AAGH! It's... it's... T-H-E-M!
  • edited July 2010
    I'm still wondering what they mean with "Mariachi Flavoured Beer". It's kinda creepy. I hope it's only a weird way to say "Mexican Style Beer".
  • edited July 2010
    I despise the saying 'across the pond'.

That is all.
  • edited July 2010
    I'm still wondering what they mean with "Mariachi Flavoured Beer". It's kinda creepy. I hope it's only a weird way to say "Mexican Style Beer".
    You're parsing it wrong. Mariachi is a brand name. It's "Mariachi: Flavoured Beer", not "Mariachi-Flavoured Beer". I hope.
    Maybe this should go on Engrish Funny.
  • edited July 2010
    ...why would a beer brand like hinting the fact that their beers are 'flavored'?

Are there any 'unflavored' beer? I never tried Mariachi, but I don't think it's pineapple or grapefruit flavored or anything...
Sign in to comment in this discussion.