Sam and Max Complete collection ... for Mac?

edited July 2010 in Sam & Max
Hi,

I'm considering buying the Sam & Max: Complete collection, but it seems as though only season 2 and 3 are Mac-compatible. Will season 1 ever come to Mac, and if so, what happens if I buy it now? Will I be eligible for a free Mac version later? Sorry for the ignorance, but I've never bought from this store before and I'm kind of confused.

Oh, and I've been completely PC-free since 2007, and I would like to stay that way =)

Thanks,
pkrll

(Sorry if this has already come up, but I searched and didn't find anything.)

Comments

• edited July 2010
    Yes, you will get both the PC and Mac version if you buy now and Telltale are working on getting it to Mac when they have the chance. It will hopefully appear when they are not so busy with new games but it has been said that it is a question of WHEN they will port it rather than whether.

I'd get it now and then you can download the Mac Season One when it becomes available.
  • edited July 2010
    pkrll wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm considering buying the Sam & Max: Complete collection, but it seems as though only season 2 and 3 are Mac-compatible. Will season 1 ever come to Mac, and if so, what happens if I buy it now? Will I be eligible for a free Mac version later? Sorry for the ignorance, but I've never bought from this store before and I'm kind of confused.

Oh, and I've been completely PC-free since 2007, and I would like to stay that way =)

Thanks,
    pkrll

(Sorry if this has already come up, but I searched and didn't find anything.)

It will come to mac eventually, so if you buy it now you can download it when it comes (probably by the end of the year)
  • edited July 2010
    All right, thank you both! :)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.