The Big Sam and Max Favourite Character Poll (Results)

edited August 2010 in Sam & Max
And the most loved Sam and Max character is....Sam, well and Max pretty much equal. But out of the others:

1st - Bosco (27 votes)
2nd - Sal (26 votes)
3rd - Flint Paper (17 votes)

So that's it - hopefully Bosco will make a return in Season Four (when and if they make it) and hopefully Sal will have
survived that fall into the abyss
in time for the season finale...

Comments

• edited August 2010
    Oh well, at least Bosco won. I would have voted for him, but Papierwaite is my favourite. Sal lost by one vote. Hmm... I'm alright with that. Sal is a ok character. He isn't one of my favourites. Maybe if he has more screen time. Season 4 if there is one
    (and if he is still alive)
    ?
  • edited August 2010
    Sal better be alive. He's a good character with a good fitting voice!
  • edited August 2010
    Wow, three of my favorite characters won!
  • edited August 2010
    I can agree with all three of these. These are some of the best characters in the series. (I say some because Hugh Bliss isn't included. :()
  • edited August 2010
    Though telltale probably has this covered no bug can die from fall of heights since of there hard ekxo-skeleton
    jeeno0142 wrote: »
    Sal better be alive. He's a good character with a good fitting voice!
  • edited August 2010
    Though telltale probably has this covered no bug can die from fall of heights since of there hard ekxo-skeleton

The problem with that idea is that what makes a bug survive those falls is their weight to exo-skeleton hardness ratio. The bigger they are, the weaker they and, and the harder the shell, the stronger they are. Sal's shell would have to be many times harder than any material known to man.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.