Sam & Max Special Color Collection question?

edited August 2010 in Sam & Max
Hi, this question is for those who own or seen Sam & Max Special Color Collection.

My cousin from New York is sending me a copy next week from Amazon.com and i was wondering, does it have On the Road in color? In the Sam & Max wiki it says it doesn't, but I just wanna know from a source that has the actual comic.

Thanks

Comments

• edited August 2010
    *facepalm*
    Reread his post, Highway.
  • edited August 2010
    We are always checking and rechecking about the accuracy of our articles. So if questions like these come around, you have a straight answer at your fingertips!

But I did rechecked my copy of the Color edition. It is correct, "On the Road" is not in it. :/
  • edited August 2010
    Ok thanks for the confirmation. Bummer on the road isnt in SCC :/ oh well...
  • edited August 2010
    SlasherMan wrote: »
    Ok thanks for the confirmation. Bummer on the road isnt in SCC :/ oh well...

Yeah, its sad that there isn't a color version of that story. Its one of my favorites (maybe because its a whopping 3 issues long! :p ).
  • edited August 2010
    Harald B wrote: »
    *facepalm*
    Reread his post, Highway.

Ah. I just saw "does it have On the Road in color?" and immediately thought, "The Sam & Max Wiki will know!"...
  • edited August 2010
    Ah. I just saw "does it have On the Road in color?" and immediately thought, "The Sam & Max Wiki will know!"...

And we sure do! You just have an itchy posting finger though (but any positive post about the Wiki is fine with me!). :p
  • edited August 2010
    Breakman wrote: »
    And we sure do! You just have an itchy posting finger though (but any positive post about the Wiki is fine with me!). :p

indeed!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.