Problem With VMWare and Chariot of the Dogs!

I tried to give Little Sam the Artificial A.I. on Infuriated Mode, and the game just froze! I tried to exit out of it, but the mouse was missing! I tried shutting down the OS within VMWare, but I got this message:

The request to power off this virtual machine failed because the corresponding VMware Tools script did not run successfully.
If you have configured a custom poweroff script in this virtual machine, please inspect it for errors; otherwise, please submit a support request. Trying the same operation again will ignore the script failure.

I have a Mac and I'm playing this on a Guest OS of Windows XP! Can anyone help me restart this OS, at least?

Comments

• edited August 2010
    VMware can't shut its own guest off? Have you tried rebooting the host? Surely that'll kill the guest process.
  • edited August 2010
    No can do. All I can do is suspend it if I shut down the host, and suspending it just KEEPS it stuck!
  • edited August 2010
    It automatically suspends if you try to shut down the host? I guess if you simply power off the host the process will be terminated.
This discussion has been closed.