Birthday Cake

edited August 2010 in Sam & Max
It's my son's birthday on Thursday, my wife has just finished his cake

Comments

• edited August 2010
    That's so cool! I wish I could've eaten something that cool on my Birthday. ;)
  • edited August 2010
    MMMMMMmmmmmm! Send me a slice, won't you. :)
  • edited August 2010
    Did somebody say...birthday?
  • edited August 2010
    You have a good son, then.
    And a good wife.
  • edited August 2010
    He'll be 9 - loves all of the lucasarts / telltale stuff because we can play together.

For halloween I'm thinking a stuffed pumpkin fliptop head kind of thing
  • edited August 2010
    BTW you can attach an image to your post type this "URL to the pic" So, in this case you would type [noparse]attachment.php?attachmentid=1801&d=1281471899[/noparse] Don't use quotation marks when you actually do it though.

attachment.php?attachmentid=1801&d=1281471899

Next year, your wife will have to make one of Guybrush Threepwood!
  • edited August 2010
    It's great, but if I have to criticize it I'll say the head is too round, and it should be more of an oval, the ears are too short and thick, and the eyes should be less wide. Regardless of that, it's very good. I'm sure your son will be pleased.
  • edited August 2010
    It's great, but if I have to criticize it I'll say the head is too round, and it should be more of an oval, the ears are too short and thick, and the eyes should be less wide. Regardless of that, it's very good. I'm sure your son will be pleased.

Because cakes are incredibly easy to shape :D
  • edited August 2010
    That's a pretty awesome cake there, dude. For next year, we'll have a voodoo pox LeChuck or maybe a Strong Bad head, either way it'll be awesome.
  • edited August 2010
    Who else clicked this topic expecting to see a replica of the Upside Down Uzbekian Blood Cake Surprise? :)

Adorable cake, regardless.
  • edited August 2010
    Will you be my new dad?

This is the greatest cake ever! I need to learn how to bake...
  • edited August 2010
    Epic Kiwi wrote: »
    Who else clicked this topic expecting to see a replica of the Upside Down Uzbekian Blood Cake Surprise? :)

Adorable cake, regardless.

MEEEE.:D:D:D

can i go have some of the cake. the only video game themed cake i got was a lie.
  • edited August 2010
    I wish I had this cake for my own birthday!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.