No.
  • edited August 2010
    yes.
  • edited August 2010
    maybe
  • edited August 2010
    Never
  • edited August 2010
    I'm gonna go for a Giant half Max half Junior demon hybrid rampages around the city and Sam has to stop him.

Just one of these curious hunches y'know
  • edited August 2010
    Emo Hoe wrote: »
    I'm gonna go for a Giant half Max half Junior demon hybrid rampages around the city and Sam has to stop him.

Just one of these curious hunches y'know

Nooooo! :rolleyes:
  • edited August 2010
    I am going to go for a time warp at the end taking us right back to the beginning of Episode 1 and none of the series will ever happen.
  • edited August 2010
    Im guessing that max as a demon will still get physcic powers to use somehow since in the preorder forums physcic powers where confirmed(new ones on the other hand have yet to be discussed) so max might be able to break free.
  • edited August 2010
    I think Sam will make an appearance at some point, there may just be some ending credits and we might have to solve various puzzles through logic. I would also imagine there would be some other characters who might say certain things and that it would be accompanied by music possibly at some points. Past experience also suggests that there will be some 'locations' in which the player will be able to 'examine' objects.

But that's all just speculation...
  • edited August 2010
    I think that the future vision of Sam being "eaten by a beast" is going to be foreshadowing for 305, and a portion of the episode will be reminiscent of "Lair of the Leviathan", and you're trying to get out of Max.

Also, the vision of the future from the beginning of the season never happened as it was foretold, I think the end of the season is going to come full circle with that vision and Skunkape will be (at least one of) the main villains.
  • edited August 2010
    It's an entire game of destroying the city as Demon Max.
  • edited August 2010
    sam and the narrarator will put aside there differences and team up to stop junior inside of max
  • edited August 2010
    All we saw in Sam's future was some giant jaws...
    WHAT IF SAM EATS MAX???
  • edited August 2010
    seibert999 wrote: »
    sam and the narrarator will put aside there differences and team up to stop junior inside of max

ok good guess but we didnt see the narrator anywhere with sam and max so like he may be there for some reason ??
  • edited August 2010
    The end is nigh, NIGH!
  • edited August 2010
    seibert999 wrote: »

YES. I can just see the narrator doing the intro in the foreground with sam staring at him the entire time, then sam interupts him and gets his help
  • edited August 2010
    tabstis wrote: »
    All we saw in Sam's future was some giant jaws...
    WHAT IF SAM EATS MAX???

Um, it's the other way around.. Max eats Sam in the end, and Sam will have to find a way to kill Max on the inside even if it means killing himself and his best friend.
  • edited August 2010
    Shouldn't this belong to the speculation thread?
  • edited August 2010
    Sammy wrote: »
    Shouldn't this belong to the speculation thread?

yeah sure .. how do i edit this thread?? im new at this sort of :rolleyes::p
  • edited August 2010
    Max eats Sam. Sam goes inside Maxs body and has to find out how to make max normal. inside Sal reveals himself to be the true villain. He wants to get back at Sam and Max for abusing him so he faked his death and went into Max to control him.
  • edited August 2010
    I'm going for a Godzilla/King Kong spoof, as well as American McGee's Grim: Little Red Ridinghood. If you haven't played it, Red is swallowed by the wolf (who's insides are magically spacious & carven-like, similar to the part of Disney's Pinocchio where he is in the whale.
  • edited August 2010
    LikaLaruku wrote: »
    I'm going for a Godzilla/King Kong spoof, as well as American McGee's Grim: Little Red Ridinghood. If you haven't played it, Red is swallowed by the wolf (who's insides are magically spacious & carven-like, similar to the part of Disney's Pinocchio where he is in the whale.

yeah i watched Godzilla and king kong ok so like sam might get swallowed and save max somehow or sam might be dead because there might be acid waste inside Max monster (no its not junoir i played 304 like 5 times he died (well not really ... he vanished) in 304 im still bugged about the narrator .. i dont think its sal either
  • edited August 2010
    I think they both get eaten by a giant manatee.
  • edited August 2010
    Squee! It's the 23ed! The game will possibly be out this week!
  • bai_ganyobai_ganyo Banned
    edited August 2010
    I don't care who eats whom, as long as we finally are able to see Bosco and/or the office again.
  • edited August 2010
    dankirk wrote: »
    I think they both get eaten by a giant manatee.

That gets unwittingly married to a pirate.
  • edited August 2010
    Gogeta504 wrote: »
    yeah i watched Godzilla and king kong ok so like sam might get swallowed and save max somehow or sam might be dead because there might be acid waste inside Max monster (no its not junoir i played 304 like 5 times he died (well not really ... he vanished) in 304 im still bugged about the narrator .. i dont think its sal either

Sal WAS on a villain sticker/button thing, but I keep expecting it to be the narrator too. My 3ed guess is Baby Amelia; she hasn't really had much screen time. My fourth guess is that vampire elf; dunno why. Possibly because he wasn't still working for Santa in episode 1 season 2.
  • edited August 2010
    From the Sam & Max Wiki:

Several hints to this episode (The City That Dares Not Sleep) were shown in The Penal Zone which pointed to the events in this episode. The first is using future vision on Sam after General Skun-ka'pe lands his ship to see Sam crying out to Max not to destroy the Chrysler Building. The second is from the prophecy from the Mole Mens' cave that said that Max would "get a bunch of magic weapons (throughout the whole season), merge with the collective unconsciousness to become one with infinity (the end of Beyond the Alley of the Dolls), and then destroy the universe (The City that Dares Not Sleep).

True prophecy.
  • edited August 2010
    LikaLaruku wrote: »
    Sal WAS on a villain sticker/button thing, but I keep expecting it to be the narrator too. My 3ed guess is Baby Amelia; she hasn't really had much screen time. My fourth guess is that vampire elf; dunno why. Possibly because he wasn't still working for Santa in episode 1 season 2.

I say it's GORDON! Think about it. He has control of Skunkape's ship, has psychic powers, and why did Skunkape want Gordon in his ship & dead?
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2010
    You guys should continue this conversation in the preexisting speculation thread!
This discussion has been closed.