Mailproblems from Telltale

edited August 2010 in Game Support
Good morning!

I preordered Tales of monkeyisland, and enjoyed it alot. But due to work I didn`t have the time to download all parts. Now I have more time again, but have forgotten my password. When trying to use the password generator, usually nothing happens. On 15.07.2010 I finally got a automatic response, but after that nothing.

I do hope this might work.

Regards Kent Roger

Comments

• edited August 2010
    Bye the way, the automated respons had the following tag; issue-33637
  • edited August 2010
    Did you try emailing Customer Support?
  • Macfly77Macfly77 Moderator
    edited August 2010
    xbskid wrote: »
    Did you try emailing Customer Support?

I'd say most certainly, otherwise he wouldn't have an issue number.
  • edited August 2010
    I`ve tried mailing product support, and in the automated response they describe a problem with getting mail through and advise people to use the forums.

But is Customer support different from product support?
  • edited August 2010

Same thing.
  • Macfly77Macfly77 Moderator
    edited August 2010
    I`ve tried mailing product support, and in the automated response they describe a problem with getting mail through and advise people to use the forums.

No. They're the same.
    However, the problem the automated reply mentions is probably the one they tried to track last September, when a lot of people would get the automated replies but not the personalized ones, problem which doesn't appear to have been solved yet.
    Your best option (besides keeping track of this thread) would be to post your issue number in this thread, which is more closely monitored by Telltale than the rest of the forums.
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2010
    Yeah, it looks like Bonnie replied to you, but it must not have gone through. Here's what she said:

Do you remember what email your ttg account is under? I am not able to find anything under @hotmail.com

Cheers,
    bonnie

At any rate, send your response to me in a PM and we will get you figured out.
This discussion has been closed.