Links to Future Episodes (Season 3 Spoilers)

edited August 2010 in Sam & Max
I'm not sure if there is a thread about this; if there is, I'm sorry.

Basically, I was wondering if anyone has found anything when replaying Season 3's episodes that appear- intentionally or unintentionally- to reference future episodes of the season?

For example, in 302 there is a poster in the theater for a show; "The Mermaid and the Cockroach". Stinky wears an apron with a fish tail on it, sooo...

Other examples include the images that pop up when you enter Max's mind- many appear to reference future events or locations which eventuate.

Remember, these can be intentional or unintentional. Let's hear anyone elses conspiracy theories?

Comments

• edited August 2010
    There is (an existing thread)
  • edited August 2010
    The future visions from 301.
  • edited August 2010
    It's called foreshadowing.
  • edited August 2010
    Lots of material from future visions in 304 has been recorded in the speculation thread. Too late in the evening for me to bother getting a link.
  • edited August 2010
    Alright, sorry, didn't really think speculation was the right word for what I was thinking of. Thanks for the notice.
  • edited August 2010
    Soeroah wrote: »
    Alright, sorry, didn't really think speculation was the right word for what I was thinking of. Thanks for the notice.

You're right, speculation isn't the right word for what you're thinking of. But people have been speculating, based on what little teasers we've had so far as evidence. So they do share common ground.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.