Something big is coming.....

edited August 2010 in Sam & Max
Its been a VERY long time sience (spelling fail) we had an update. so i bet they're making something huge! probably episode 5! What do you guys think?

Comments

• edited August 2010
    probably episode 5! What do you guys think?

I'm almost certain that Episode 5 is coming.... ;)
  • edited August 2010
    But when? WHEN?!
  • edited August 2010
    They are minus web staff right now, so that could equal less updates. But then we don't want to jump to conclusions here.
    jump_to_conclusions.jpg&t=1
  • JaredEJJaredEJ Former Telltale Staff
    edited August 2010
  • edited August 2010
    JaredEJ wrote: »

That's a West Side Story song, forumers. NOT a trailer.
  • edited August 2010

Jared, we don't need more people speculating about musical numbers!
  • edited August 2010
    oh hai awesomely appropriate video Jared

*suddenly feels bad for not asking him questions in the private forum when she totally meant to agh*
  • edited August 2010
    That PROVES that there will be a musical number in 305! Jake denying it on the private forum was obviously meant to lower our expectations but now we know the truth!
  • JaredEJJaredEJ Former Telltale Staff
    edited August 2010
    caeska wrote: »
    That PROVES that there will be a musical number in 305! Jake denying it on the private forum was obviously meant to lower our expectations but now we know the truth!

(It's just a funny link—not to be read into beyond the context of this thread being titled "Something big is coming...").

"If IIIII caaaaaan waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait..."
  • edited August 2010
    Something Comin'!
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2010
    (There's no musical number really. There's a lot of fun music and audio-specific stuff in 305, but not an actual singing and dancing musical number.)
  • edited August 2010
    I don't miss the musical numbers that much, actually. I guess I'm just too enthralled with the storyline of TDP to care :/
  • edited August 2010
    I missed them at the start, but I'm fine with not having them anymore. The season is still awesome withought them! Maybe even more than season 1 and 2, it looks like it might...
  • edited August 2010
    We sorta did get a musical number in 304, with the Sam clones singing and dancing.
  • edited August 2010

"If IIIII caaaaaan waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait..."

I clicked the youtube link, scrolled down the page and read that line just as it was being sang.

Sppooookkkkkyyyyy!
  • edited August 2010
    Jared, I love that video response, very witty and I'm looking forward to your work on 305!
  • edited August 2010
    Now that we got the telltale staff involved here, why dont we just ask them when a trailer will be up?
  • edited August 2010
    Now that we got the telltale staff involved here, why dont we just ask them when a trailer will be up?

I'd rather have a release-date announcement. We're rapidly approaching the end of the month...
  • edited August 2010
    I think a release date, no pictures and no trailer would do. Keep everything a surprise. Although I don't think I'll be less excited.
  • edited August 2010
    True, true. a release date would be nice. it will feed my temptations.
  • edited August 2010
    RoadRunner wrote: »
    I'd rather have a release-date announcement. We're rapidly approaching the end of the month...

I hate it when people say that the end of the month is "rapidly approaching". It's coming at the same speed it always has. Its just that it's getting closer.
  • edited August 2010
    I hate it when people say that the end of the month is "rapidly approaching". It's coming at the same speed it always has. Its just that it's getting closer.

no one said that the end of the month month was approaching "more rapidly" then usual, what roadrunner meant was that the end of the month is rapidly approaching just as it always does:D
  • edited August 2010
    Nope, definitely going faster than usual now...
  • edited August 2010
    do you want to know a special thing about sam
  • edited August 2010
    I would like to know the release date, too. And I would like it to be the 24th, so as not to clash with Metroid: Other M.
  • edited August 2010

My original post was made on the 20th. In other (maybe simpler) words, the month is nearly two-thirds over. There are only 10 more days left in the month. Now do you understand?
  • edited August 2010
    RoadRunner wrote: »
    My original post was made on the 20th. In other (maybe simpler) words, the month is nearly two-thirds over. There are only 10 more days left in the month. Now do you understand?

I know the implication but what I am saying is that the month's conclusion is not coming faster, it is just coming closer, but, if you want to use physics terms, its acceleration is still 0 m/s/s
  • edited August 2010
    I know the implication but what I am saying is that the month's conclusion is not coming faster, it is just coming closer, but, if you want to use physics terms, its acceleration is still 0 m/s/s

edit: How do you quantify the validity of a perception?
  • edited August 2010
    How do you quantify a perception?

It is 1 whole perception.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.