Steam Grid Icon Added for 304

edited August 2010 in Sam & Max
beyondthealleyofthedolls.png

Looks nice.

Comments

• edited August 2010
    Firstly, you can just directly link to the image steam pulls the image from. header.jpg

Secondly, we all knew this was going to happen and this seems a tad redundant to add a thread for considering it's been on the database for a day or two already.
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2010
    I see no problem with the thread. I deem it reasonable discussion.
  • PsyPsy
    edited August 2010
    I have this incredible image in my head of StLouisRibs saying "Objection!" and Will wearing a judge wig and holding a gavel shouting "OVERRULED"
  • edited August 2010
    Psy wrote: »
    I have this incredible image in my head of StLouisRibs saying "Objection!" and Will wearing a judge wig and holding a gavel shouting "OVERRULED"

I would pay upwards of one American penny to see that become a reality.
  • edited August 2010
    The new image does look nice and has me even more excited for 305.

I do think the ones for Tales of Monkey Island and SBCG4AP could use a facelift. They have the same image across every episode. I like the treatment The Devil's Playhouse is getting.
  • edited August 2010
    Bunnyman wrote: »

I do think the ones for Tales of Monkey Island and SBCG4AP could use a facelift. They have the same image across every episode. I like the treatment The Devil's Playhouse is getting.

Erm... look again. Only Tales has that. SBCG4AP has a rendition of Strong Bad in every episode.
  • edited August 2010
    Erm... look again. Only Tales has that. SBCG4AP has a rendition of Strong Bad in every episode.

My mistake, I don't own them on steam myself but was trying to remember what they looked like from someone else's account.
  • edited August 2010
    They still haven't added it to the games list.
    Lazy Valve Employees...
  • edited August 2010
    I would pay upwards of one American penny to see that become a reality.
    And myself, I would buy a seat to watch that for a dollar. Yes indeed, one might say that I'd buy that for a dollar.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.