Sam & Max 305: The City That Dares Not Sleep

edited August 2010 in Sam & Max
Hey

when is this episode Sam & Max 305: The City That Dares Not Sleep going to be ready to download

Comments

• edited August 2010
    i hope it is out on Tuesday
  • edited August 2010
    There are plenty of posts about the alleged release date already, is it really necessary to make a new one?
  • edited August 2010
    I hope it's out now! *Checks My Games Page* Darn.

Caeska is right, there is another thread here.
  • edited August 2010
    September, sadly. The City must be one grand episode for Telltale to leave us for a 2-Month hiatus.
  • edited August 2010
    JasonDK wrote: »
    September, sadly. The City must be one grand episode for Telltale to leave us for a 2-Month hiatus.

Umm... source?
  • edited August 2010
    Yeah, it can still go out! We can be surprised with the 24th or it could be the 31st, that still counts as August!
  • edited August 2010
    Nobody has said for sure that it will be released in August. This site does after all not specify the month. It could be out in November for all we know.
  • edited August 2010
    But what about the recent blog post saying it was coming out soon?
  • edited August 2010
    I'm guessing that it'll be out on the 31st. The recent blog post mentioned lots of Freelance Police goodness this coming week, and I suspect that it means they'll start revealing new screenshots and the trailer, along with the release date. Personally, I'm expecting the aforementioned goodness to start trickling out as early as tomorrow.
  • edited August 2010
    The 31st is starting to sound most likely to me too. To jump off of lombre's post, I think it would be a bit odd to promise a week of Sam & Max related goodies and then not have the episode come out the following Tuesday. Of course the principle of "We know when Telltale know" still applies and trumps all else, but it does feel like they're hoping to release it then if possible.
  • edited August 2010
    I sincerely hope you guys are right!
  • edited August 2010
    I got this off the newest blog
    As fantastic as my week has been, I am looking forward to stretching out and doing absolutely nothing all weekend, maybe playing some of the Sam and Max - The Devil's Playhouse season finale that's coming soon. Yes, that's right - soon.
  • edited August 2010
    Yeah, 24 or 31.

I doubt now it would pass the September line....
  • edited August 2010
    I doubt it'll be out on the 24th. They would have announced it by now.
  • edited August 2010
    we now that but it wide be strange if they realest it out the end of the mouth
  • edited August 2010
    Umm... source?

The Sam & Max Wiki.
  • edited August 2010
    kane wrote: »
    we now that but it wide be strange if they realest it out the end of the mouth

I understand how your speech works and stuff, but you've got to admit, that's pretty funny.
  • edited August 2010
    From the latest blog post:
    Now, the PC and Mac versions of Sam & Max - The Devil’s Playhouse, that’s right, all five episodes of the critically acclaimed third season including the upcoming finale The City That Dares Not Sleep, can be yours for the astonishing price of $19.95! We’ll have more news on the finale’s release date for you soon.

I hope its real soon as we are in the 24th already.
  • edited August 2010
    If you wanted it to come out on the 24th I guess you're out of luck.
  • edited August 2010
    The Sam & Max Wiki.

That's not infallible at all. They don't know any more than us guys.
  • edited August 2010
    The Sam & Max Wiki.

It's just some vandalism. I found, via a Google search, no news what so ever that it will be released in September. But on the other side, I didn't found any reliable news that it will be released in August either.
  • edited August 2010
    It's just some vandalism. I found, via a Google search, no news what so ever that it will be released in September. But on the other side, I didn't found any reliable news that it will be released in August either.

So does that mean...

...it might get released after September? :eek:
  • edited August 2010
    It might not be released at all :eek:.
  • edited August 2010
    It might not be released at all :eek:.

That would be a good business move.

I cannae waiiiit! By which I mean, I can wait, but I dont wannaaaa!
  • edited August 2010
    Soeroah wrote: »
    That would be a good business move.
    Well, from the ToMI DVD threads we all know TTG only exists to scam innocent people anyway... so there is always the chance. :p
  • edited August 2010
    You guys should all go watch the new trailer that Gamespot just posted. We've got in the blog right now!

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/blogs/id-655
  • edited August 2010
    Best thing ever, best thing ever, that is the best thing ever!

Though I think the most interesting part has to be what Superball says.
    HE'S acting president!?
  • edited August 2010
    ajohnson wrote: »
    You guys should all go watch the new trailer that Gamespot just posted. We've got in the blog right now!

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/blogs/id-655

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!!!:D:D:D
This discussion has been closed.