Season 3 dvd fro steam users

Will people who bought sam and max season 3 on steam get the dvd? The reason I ask this is that people that bought season 3 on the telltale store got the tf2 items.

Comments

• edited August 2010
    nope.png
  • edited August 2010
    nope.png

Why?
  • edited August 2010
    Why?

It's always been that way.
  • edited August 2010
    People who ordered from Telltale got the TF2 items because they were announced after release. Therefore, anyone who ordered from Telltale already had their games and couldn't cancel their order.

However, it was announced wayyyy before the game released that Telltale customers would get the DVD.
  • edited August 2010
    You can buy the game from a large number of on-line sellers, free DVD additional bonus for the customers of the TellTale Store. And because we ordered it from this store we don't get whatever bonuses Steam or some other retailer is giving.

Good news is you can order the DVD if you like, but bad news is that you have to pay the full price.
  • edited August 2010
    And because we ordered it from this store we don't get whatever bonuses Steam [...] is giving.

If you ordered befor the (or during the) hats-for-tf2-promo here on this site you also get the Steam Version.
  • edited August 2010
    der_ketzer wrote: »
    If you ordered befor the (or during the) hats-for-tf2-promo here on this site you also get the Steam Version.

I didn't even know what tf2 means, but after clicking your link I see that it's Team Fortress 2. I have heard about the first game (or was it a mod), but I didn't know there was a sequel. However I do have a Steam account and apparently I could also get free Steam version, although I'm not certain why I need two versions of the same game.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.