Updates on the Episode 05 Delay

edited August 2010 in Sam & Max
A reliable source tells me that Episode 05 has been delayed because half of the TTG Staff is busy converting their car into a pink Platypus for Burning Man.

Comments

• edited August 2010
    Wait, their car? Singular? The TTG Staff shares a car?
  • edited August 2010
    it's just what i heard. maybe it's a big platypus?
  • edited August 2010
    Your source needs to check their facts. It's a carp they're trying to convert, not a car. God, the nerve...
  • edited August 2010
    Your source needs to check their facts. It's a carp they're trying to convert, not a car. God, the nerve...

Now it all makes sense! Haha, to think it was all just a big misunderstanding!
  • edited August 2010
    Something's misunderstood all right.
  • edited August 2010
    Something's misunderstood all right.

Wait, so it's not a carp, either? PLOT TWIST!
  • edited August 2010
    It's a bus, which work like a giant car. With the form of a Carp.
  • edited August 2010
    Burning Man? You mean that cult jamboree with lots of howling and drinking, orgiastic worship of heathen idols, and great looking chicks in diaphanous robes? Yeah, it doesn't sound interesting at all... ;)
  • edited August 2010
    God I am jealous of you west coasters going to burning man.
  • edited August 2010
    At least we know it was delayed for a good reason!
  • edited August 2010

It's a trout, stupid!
  • edited August 2010
    God I am jealous of you west coasters going to burning man.

Seconded. Not that PA isn't filled with events in which to let out my inner hippie, but none are even close to the scale and insanity of Burning Man. :(
  • edited August 2010
    girlycard wrote: »
    At least we know it was delayed for a good reason!

How is it delayed? It could have always been their plan to release it later than expected. Also, seeing as reviewers have apparently got their copies, it must be finished apart from fine tuning.
  • edited August 2010
    How is it delayed? It could have always been their plan to release it later than expected. Also, seeing as reviewers have apparently got their copies, it must be finished apart from fine tuning.

I was just replying to the initial post, bro. -"A reliable source tells me that Episode 05 has been delayed because-"

Settle petal.
  • edited August 2010
    girlycard wrote: »
    I was just replying to the initial post, bro. -"A reliable source tells me that Episode 05 has been delayed because-"

Settle petal.

True true
  • edited August 2010
    That was the most bizarre first post I've ever read.
  • edited August 2010
    I gather the rule is "another week's delay for every forum thread about the apparent delay".
  • edited August 2010
    math.jpg

Maybe this will help.
  • edited August 2010
    I gather the rule is "another week's delay for every forum thread about the apparent delay".

They must've been taken over by Gabe Newell then.
  • edited August 2010
    math.jpg

Maybe this will help.

Augh, that's not help at all!
  • edited August 2010
    STOP THE PRESSES!!! There's a new blog post with a BIG announcement!!! Go Over There Right NOW!!!!!eleventy!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • edited August 2010
    So much misinformation. Not carp, C-sharp! They were converting their c-sharp musical piece into a polyphony! Not platypus... They wanted the game's music to be PERFECT.
  • edited August 2010
    HEY!!! JAKE ANNOUNCED THE RELEASE DATE for episode 305 !!!
This discussion has been closed.