Blog post possibly hints at 305 release date?

edited August 2010 in Sam & Max
I noticed on the newspaper that the narrator is holding says "Giant Max Rampage Enters Second Week." Perhaps this is a hint that the game is releasing in the second week of September? Maybe something along the lines of September 14th or so. That would suck.

Comments

• edited August 2010
    Methinks you're grasping at straws.
  • edited August 2010
    If it was entering it's second week it'd be more like 8th/9th. But I doubt it's a hint.
  • edited August 2010
    Methinks you're grasping at straws.

You're damn right I am
  • edited August 2010
    nodoctors wrote: »
    I noticed on the newspaper that the narrator is holding says "Giant Max Rampage Enters Second Week." Perhaps this is a hint that the game is releasing in the second week of September?

No, it is a hint that Giant Max's Rampage lasted for two weeks and that it the game will be released soon, since there is already a screenshot.
  • edited August 2010
    I'm aware that it already means Max's rampage lasts for at least two weeks in the episode. Just saying it might've doubled as a hint.
  • edited August 2010
    I'll just say it right now, the screenshot did not double as a hint. It was simply the Narrator reading a newspaper. :)
  • edited August 2010
    ajohnson wrote: »
    I'll just say it right now, the screenshot did not double as a hint. It was simply the Narrator reading a newspaper. :)

OFFICIAL CONFIRMATION THAT THE NARRATOR CAN READ. Alert the press!
  • edited August 2010
    OFFICIAL CONFIRMATION THAT THE NARRATOR CAN READ. Alert the press!

Now we're talking. This is the type of speculation I want to see.
  • edited August 2010
    How do we know he's really reading and not just pretending? This confirms nothing!
  • edited August 2010
    Worse News:

VAST MAX-MAX ATTACK LASTS! NAPS LAPSE HAPS!
  • edited August 2010
    Remember 301- Future Vision on "Worse News"? 2 weeks Max rampage? Yup.

Anyway, I agree with GuruGuru214 that the "proof" of the Narrator's reading is rather thin. He was probably looking at the comics, unable to read them, since the front page he reads not at least...
  • edited August 2010
    He was probably looking at the comics.

Cucumbers cut lengthwise! Haha! I wonder if the narrator gets it...
  • edited August 2010
    nodoctors wrote: »
    I noticed on the newspaper that the narrator is holding says "Giant Max Rampage Enters Second Week." Perhaps this is a hint that the game is releasing in the second week of September? Maybe something along the lines of September 14th or so. That would suck.

No, this is just a follow-on from the beginning of Episode 301. When you look at the Worse News in front of Stinky's with Future Vision, its headline is "Max Rampage in 4th Devastating Week."

:( I really wish they would announce the release date, though.
  • edited August 2010
    Go watch the video in our blog! It's yet another glimpse at the 'soon to be released' game! :)

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/blogs/id-655
This discussion has been closed.