Eaten?

edited August 2010 in Sam & Max
In the new recap trailer, when sam is talking to the heads, look at the scenery, they show pictures of maxs body parts and the walls look al brain-ish. Will sam be eaten at some point in episode 5?:confused:

Comments

• edited August 2010
    Most likely.

You know we WERE given so many clues about it since the first episode of the entire season.
  • edited August 2010
    Yeah but none of them had to do with getting eaten.
  • edited August 2010
    i guess so =P
  • edited August 2010
    Well, the game's description says we'll have to go inside the beast so...maybe?
  • edited August 2010
    By the trailer it looks like you get to bait Junior/Max with corndogs. Dunno what the plan is post-lure.
  • edited August 2010
    I can't believe no one else figured this out yet. Sam is in Max's brain, or what's left of it.
  • edited August 2010

What about the point where you fix it so that Sam's future was to be eaten by a beast to get the Chutulic Destroyer, or however that's spelled? Looked to me like Sam got eaten there.
  • edited August 2010
    In the new recap trailer, when sam is talking to the heads, look at the scenery, they show pictures of maxs body parts and the walls look al brain-ish. Will sam be eaten at some point in episode 5?:confused:

You've got a problem with stuff like that too? That makes both of us if you do. :(
  • edited August 2010
    Well i don't really hate it, i mean i loved ep 3 of Tomi. But the wa this one looks like it will play out looks awsome. @skylark, that is one of the thing that makes sam go crazy if you get it wrong.
  • edited August 2010
    Well i don't really hate it, i mean i loved ep 3 of Tomi. But the wa this one looks like it will play out looks awsome. @skylark, that is one of the thing that makes sam go crazy if you get it wrong.

Well, stuff like that causes me chronic nightmares, that's why I asked.
  • edited August 2010

What about 304, where one of the Puzzles was "a future vision of our hero being eaten by a giant beast" which turned out to be a Giant Max eating Sam.
  • edited August 2010
    And in 301, Max tells Sam to "stop looking so damn tasty".
  • edited August 2010
    And in 301, Max tells Sam to "stop looking so damn tasty".

And fish-ties and frying pans and the time when Grandpa Stinky was shooting at Sam clones and was thinking of making dog stews for months, and Max responding to it like "mmmmm TASTY"... Seriously it was kind of obvious.
  • edited August 2010
    If Sam is eaten how is he going to get past the gastric acid in his stomach?
  • edited August 2010

Cartoon physics, duh.
  • edited August 2010

Or maybe the gastric acid manifests itself as Grandpa Stinky inside of Max. It would explain what the hell he was doing with those flaming Max heads in the trailer.
  • edited August 2010
    That was on the street. So the Max heads can go in and out of Giant Max.
  • edited August 2010
    or maybe its before he goes in? Damn logic!
  • edited August 2010
    Maybe they help him get inside!
  • edited August 2010
    What about when Sam used Momma Bosco's Dimensional Transporter in episode 4, he was shown to being eaten by a giant Max??

800px-Maxeatsam.jpg
  • edited August 2010
    Maybe its my crappy computer, but I'm pretty sure their were no squishy walls or whatever you are describing from what I see.
  • edited August 2010
    Well, look at the hints:
    In Episode 1, in the sewers, Sam comments on Max's weird intentions to eat him.
    In Episode 4, if you use the Dimentional thingy, one of Sam's futures will involve him getting eaten by a giant Max.
    And from the looks of the Episode 5 trailer, there are flaming Max heads roaming about and Sam talks about "how Max is still in there (the Junior Max monster)".
    So it's safe to say Sam will get eaten intentionally or accidently.
    One more thing, in 304, in the battle between Max & Ho-Tep, if you use Future Vision on Sam, his future involves Junior Max's teeth.
  • edited August 2010
    1, the demensional whatchamagjiggys future was probaly one of the possible things that makes sam go crazy. but that doesn't explain the final battle.
    2, Does that look ANYTHING like junoir max?
    3, I liek mudkipz.
  • edited August 2010
    1, the demensional whatchamagjiggys future was probaly one of the possible things that makes sam go crazy. but that doesn't explain the final battle.
    2, Does that look ANYTHING like junoir max?
    3, I liek mudkipz.

He didn't go crazy. Also, you'll never know.
  • edited August 2010

Although seeing how there is no Sam&Max canon and their tendency to change stuff, it might not have happened anymore...
Sign in to comment in this discussion.