Language French

edited August 2010 in Sam & Max
I bought a collection of SAM & MAX from Telltale games website and i can not change the language for the SAM & MAX 101.
In fact it is the first one i tried to play.
Hoe to change from ENglish to FRENCH?
URGENT

Comments

• edited August 2010
    Not sure you can.
  • edited August 2010
    You might be able to change the subtitles. But you won't have the voice in French.
  • edited August 2010
    The versions you buy from the website are English only. Only the retail copies have other languages.
  • edited August 2010
    Avistew wrote: »
    Only the retail copies and the Steam-version of Season 1 have other languages.

This is unfortunately true. You cannot change the language when you buy the game here.
  • edited August 2010
    I bought a collection of SAM & MAX from Telltale games website and i can not change the language for the SAM & MAX 101.
    In fact it is the first one i tried to play.
    Hoe to change from ENglish to FRENCH?
    URGENT

Malheureusement, c'est impossible. :/ L'anglais utilisé dans le jeu n'est pas très compliqué, cependant. Active les sous-titres, déjà. Si tu as besoin d'un coup de main pour quelque chose, demande le moi, je pourrais peut-être t'aider. Je veux dire : moi non plus je ne comprend pas toutes les subtilités ni tous les jeux de mots, mais même visuellement tu devrais pouvoir comprendre l'histoire et résoudre les puzzles, surtout l'histoire de la Saison 1 qui n'est pas fondamentalement compliquée... Courage. :/

(Unfortunately, it's impossible. :/ Nevertheless, the English used on the game isn't that hard to understand. First, enable the subtitles. If you need help for anything, ask me, I should be able to help you. I mean: I don't either understand every subtleties or puns but you should be able, even visually, to comprehend the story and resolve puzzles, mostly because the scenario is quite easy to understand... Courage. :/)
  • edited August 2010
    May I kindly refer you to this thread:
    http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16335
Sign in to comment in this discussion.