The final imperative- The Sam And Max "The city that dare not sleep" Did you try list

edited August 2010 in Sam & Max
Oh ho ho ho/strongbad laugh I am sorry. But I had the did you try list first last time and am once again stealing it for myself. Some of you say thats not fair. This is completely true. Actually you could have done the same so... All is fair in love and war and forums.

I got the name from the trailer where superball says it and Maimtrons fly into the sky. Sure to be epic.

So hang your head in shame you didn't dibs this thread. I don't know. Or discuss how ass hole ish it was for me to do this.

Whats important is that its for the common good.

Comments

• edited August 2010
    Did you try using the rhinoplasty with Max's subconscious?

Oh, wait, that didn't happen at all...
  • edited August 2010
    Did you try using the future vision on your my telltale page?

(Trying to get this locked for the real list :p You cheater)
  • edited August 2010
    You snooz you lose. Yeah it was pretty stupid for me to cheat but I just want people to like me *Sniff*....
  • edited August 2010
    The REAL list would have capitals where appropriate and correct spelling! You monster!
  • edited August 2010
    Splash has done a brilliant job with all of these... I think he is allowed to make a list more than you are.
  • edited August 2010
    The REAL list would have capitals where appropriate and correct spelling! You monster!

I did that so it would look official! Nobody is going to click on a thread with only a few capital letters! You gotta EXPAND
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2010
    This threads already give off topic :(
This discussion has been closed.