?

edited August 2010 in Sam & Max
Cthonic Destroyer is whit General Skun-ka'pe but how I sore it in a review

Comments

• edited August 2010
    !!!
  • edited August 2010
    It's probably a good thing he's completely unreadable right about now?
  • edited August 2010
    He's referring to the fact that he heard about using the Cthonic Destroyer with Skunkape.
  • edited August 2010
    no he has it in the new episode
  • edited August 2010
    You probably want to use the
    tags, even if barely most people can read it anyways...
  • edited August 2010
    ?

???!!!!
  • edited August 2010
    There are no psychic toys in this episode. (apparantly)
  • edited August 2010
    But was the Cthonic Destroyer really a psychic toy?
  • edited August 2010
    I sore it Review and
    tags how im still new
  • edited August 2010
    5 Months and 350+ posts isn't new
  • edited August 2010
    i have dun
    tags in nun of them
  • edited August 2010
    We know msot of the toys were destroyed; but the Cthonic Destory could easily survive.

1) It is truly a toy of power? all the other toys Max holds and then does things mystically, the destroy actually fires physically.

2) In the finale of 204 Charlie has the destroyer out and notably throws it off screen at the top of statue of liberty, we cans ee the box at this point and it clearly does not go into the box.

3) We saw Charlie and the box explode, as in number 2 we do not know tht it was in the box.
  • edited August 2010
    Cthonic Destory is sun-think else than a toy of power or just equal to a full toy box power
  • edited August 2010
    The Cthonic Destroyer is a psychic toy, yes but I don't think it's like the other since it's been in another dimension for a while. Also maybe it's because it's just broken, but I'm not sure or not if it was destroyed with the others when the Toy Box, exploded so it could come back, Sam just has to find a way to use it.
  • edited August 2010
    kane wrote: »
    i have dun
    tags in nun of them

You have to type it. {spoiler}spoiler text goes here{spoiler}, except that the {} brackets are [] brackets. Like this:
    Look, a spoiler! You've been spoiled!

Click the quote button if you want to see how it works.
  • edited August 2010
    tanks (spoiler)did it work
  • edited August 2010
    Nope. You have to put the tags before and after the spoiler ([ spoiler ] and [ /spoiler ], without the spaces), and make sure to use the hard brackets. I know you have that speech-to-text program, so I hope it's not a problem for you.
  • edited August 2010
    Yeah Kane using tags, never gonna happen.

He doesn't even type he uses aweful voice recognicition software that clearly has no learning capabilities since its still un-readable after all these months.
  • edited August 2010
    ha it better
  • edited August 2010
    Emo Hoe wrote: »
    We know msot of the toys were destroyed; but the Cthonic Destory could easily survive.

1) It is truly a toy of power? all the other toys Max holds and then does things mystically, the destroy actually fires physically.

2) In the finale of 204 Charlie has the destroyer out and notably throws it off screen at the top of statue of liberty, we cans ee the box at this point and it clearly does not go into the box.

3) We saw Charlie and the box explode, as in number 2 we do not know tht it was in the box.

So you're saying that the Cthonic Destroyer is the only Toy left? But I thought when Charlie destroyed the box, ALL the Toys in the universe was destroyed? But, then again, it may not be a Toy, I mean, why Yoggy give his grandson, a Dark Dimensional being, a Toy that destroys THEIR people?
Sign in to comment in this discussion.