Season one and two question

edited August 2010 in Sam & Max
Given 305 is nearly done, and I have a small amount of money I can burn again, is there any way to purchase the first two seasons without having to purchase the complete collection? I've already purchased the one, purchasing all 3 would be redundant.

Comments

• edited August 2010
    Sure, but it would cost $60 to Purchase just Seasons 1 & 2, and $50 to get the complete collection, look at it this way, you can save money and get 2 Season 3 DVD if you get the complete collection!
  • edited August 2010
    Sure, but it would cost $60 to Purchase just Seasons 1 & 2, and $50 to get the complete collection, look at it this way, you can save money and get 2 Season 3 DVD if you get the complete collection!

Except I'd rather have digital download, less for me to keep track of. Pity they don't still have that deal going, I'll just have to find them on my gamestop shelves, maybe for the Wii
  • edited August 2010
    xaviorbat wrote: »
    Pity they don't still have that deal going

You mean that ComicCon deal where you could get Sam & Max Seasons 1 and 2 and SBCG4AP for just $25?
  • edited August 2010
    xbskid wrote: »
    You mean that ComicCon deal where you could get Sam & Max Seasons 1 and 2 and SBCG4AP for just $25?

I took advantage of that, I already had them on Wii but I couldn't resist the discs.
  • edited August 2010

Surely you mean $40, not $50? They're $39.95 last I checked.

Which would be the rightmost box below the movie links in the middle of the TellTale home page.
  • edited August 2010
    Yeah, $40 would be right, which would make the total $60-$75 depending on how much you paid for TDP.

I was in the same situation as you TC, if there was any cheaper way I would've loved to know, but I couldn't think of a cheaper way than just buying the complete collection during this sale just for the first seasons. Honestly though, paying $60 for all 3 seasons doesn't look too bad to me.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.