Camera problem in 305 (spoilers)

edited August 2010 in Game Support
I just got the baby roach in Max's inventory, but now my camera is locked on where Sam is. It will not shift properly
Edit: To clarifiy, after getting the roach, when coming out of the tube, it's locked on the POV of the camera angle shown when Sam comes out of the tube. Clicking on another item goes to that item's camera view. Oddly enough, if you can get to the tube to the brain, the camera there works just fine, but the problems resurface when travelling elsewhere, as well as when controlling Max.

Comments

• WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2010
    QA guys are looking into it. I'll let you know if we can think of a workaround.
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2010
    Ok, it doesn't sound like you are going to be missing out on anything at least, but could you send over a save file to us? That way we can crack it open and see what's going on.
  • BACBAC
    edited August 2010
    This happed to me as well, but there is a bit of a fix you can do. If this happens try to get to the brain, it is tricky but do able. The camera works in the brain so save your game there and then quit the whole game. Restart it and load from your save game and boom camera should work as normal.

If this doesn't work for you well, you got me.
  • edited August 2010
    I figured a work around when you go into the workroom talk to the max head after that when the camera changes give sybil the cockroach, The camera will change again then you'll be able to see the brain tube enter the brain tube and the camera will be normal. Save and reload and it's fixed
This discussion has been closed.