Next!

edited August 2010 in Sam & Max
Sam & Max: Season 4 please.

Comments

• edited August 2010
    I had an idea for it, the overall theme would be like a James Bond movie. We would know the mastermind from the start (Mack Salmon) but we would get sutble hints to his otherwise mysterious master plan by beating the villain of each episode. And instead of psyhic powers we would get cool spy gadgets.
  • edited August 2010
    richforce wrote: »
    I had an idea for it, the overall theme would be like a James Bond movie. We would know the mastermind from the start (Mack Salmon) but we would get sutble hints to his otherwise mysterious master plan by beating the villain of each episode. And instead of psyhic powers we would get cool spy gadgets.

Would you play that? I'd play that. I'd play that hard.
  • edited August 2010
    I haven't any idea what to expect, except a few minor things.

*Lincoln vs Spaceball for president?
    *Sybill gives birth to gargoyle.
    *Ape Stinky.
    *Hopefully more Jurgen.
    *Inside references to previous seasons.
    *Sam Jr meets that other talking roach...what's his name?
    *The return of Bosco.
    *More info about the other Max's Sam?
    *Dealing with the last of the Sam clones.
    *Mama Bosco's latest invention.

I'm gonna miss Sal & Girl Stinky, next to Jurgen, she's my favorite minor character. I wonder if we'll see Papierwaite & Yog-Seggoth again, or Samus' moustache.

Heheh, if they made an episode 6 that retold episodes 4 & 5 with Sam & Max in reversed roles, I'd still enjoy it.

So yeah, what entirely new concept can we use for season 4? I'm going to be honest with you; I will never get sick of the time travel thing, or the zombie jokes.

*Sam & Max get lost in a foreign country?
    *Sam & Max bike across the country?
    *Sam & Max get abducted by sea pirates?
    *Sam & Max travel back in time & get stuck in a fantasy RPG?
    *Sam & Max visit Atlantis?
    *Sam & Max on a floating island with futuristic technology?
    *Sam & Max in an alternative universe?
    *Sam & Max visit another planet?
    *Sam & Max gain the ability to travel into people's dreams & nightmares (Like a cross between "Nightmare on Elm Street" & "The Cell")?
    *Sam & Max are the only people aware that two parallel universes are colliding into one?
    *Sam & Max somehow switch minds with their childhood selves & have to relive their childhood as adults while their children selves run around NY in adult bodies?
    *A spoof of the movie "Don't Change That Channel?" (Stuck in TV land).
    *A spoof of Pleasentville? (& B&W world).
    *A spoof of Total Recall? (Mars).
    *This time we play as Max & Sam does all the kookey stuff?
    *Sam & Max solve a long Halloween murder mystery?
    *More Samus & Maximus?
    *Sam & Max get sucked into a book & start ruining chidren's fairy tales?
    *Sam & Max's neighborhood is visited by Greek or Norse gods?
    *Sam & Max get to take down a more modern movie monster parodying Freddy Kreugar, Jason, Micheal Meyers, Tribbles, The Leprechaun?
    *Sam & Max make friends with a werewolf?
    *Sam & Max in Wonderland or Oz? (Alice & Oz are both in the Public Domain & under no copyright restrictions).
    *Sam & Max get a magical sexchange & have to spend at least 1 episode tracking down the magician to force him to change them back?
  • edited August 2010
    LikaLaruku wrote: »
    *Hopefully more Jurgen.
    Hmmm, I'm divided on Jurgen...some episodes which completely focus on his character like NOTRD and TTOSM, he is a brilliant character and incredibly funny, but episodes where he's not given focus on (e.g. What's New Beezlebub and 305) he just feels wasted as a character. I really like him working with Satan though, it's a fun duo. :)
    *Sam Jr meets that other talking roach...what's his name?
    His name's simply "The Bug"...don't forget he has family though, unless there's a love story with The Bug's son or something. But seriously another character that needs to come out is him, I really missed the Bug this season.
    I'm gonna miss Sal & Girl Stinky, next to Jurgen, she's my favorite minor character. I wonder if we'll see Papierwaite & Yog-Seggoth again, or Samus' moustache.
    Yeah, Girl Stinky really outdone herself this season, with all her scheming and all, I will really miss her.

Sal - not so much, he was abit of a bland character, they kind of stretched his character too far beyond his simple guy persona that was introduced to TSMB,
    he was really just Girl Stinky's pawn and for me it didn't really pay off.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.