Slight bug I had a few times

edited August 2010 in Sam & Max
Every once in a while the dialogue of one or two words would go mute. The only time a whole line was muted was when Sam first found the Memory Album.

Comments

• edited August 2010
    Every once in a while the dialogue of one or two words would go mute. The only time a whole line was muted was when Sam first found the Memory Album.

One of Narrator's lines was mute. Other than that, I didn't get any other mute.

And it's irrelevant, but it was the least buggy episode in Devil's Playhouse.
  • edited August 2010
    Oh indeed it was. Just got distracting every once in a while >.>
  • edited August 2010
    I noticed that in the same place. I also got stuck in the memory album once as the "back" button disappeared, had to restart from the last autosave. This is the same kind of glitch that was in 304 and I know people reported it here on the forms, so it's kind of disappointing they would let the same kind of glitch squeak by again.
  • edited August 2010
    The audio was muted whenever I would click on the ink ribbon in the inventory room.
  • edited August 2010
    blucentio wrote: »
    I noticed that in the same place. I also got stuck in the memory album once as the "back" button disappeared, had to restart from the last autosave. This is the same kind of glitch that was in 304 and I know people reported it here on the forms, so it's kind of disappointing they would let the same kind of glitch squeak by again.

Usually right click solves the deal o_o
  • edited August 2010
    No mutes here. None at all.

Some audio-cracking when talking while a vinyl was running though.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.