A Thought for those who finished 305

edited August 2010 in Sam & Max
When
Sybil's water broke, Dr. Norrington said "Pennies?" Do you think Sybil is cheating with the Buster Blaster? Or is she giving birth to a fountain?

Comments

• edited August 2010
    Erm... Abe Lincoln is on the penny...
  • edited August 2010
    Well, now I feel stupid.
  • edited August 2010
    Oh, wow. Totally didn't get that.
  • edited August 2010
    Yeah, it's a joke I didn't get until the 2nd time through.
  • edited August 2010
    Oh god, Bluster Blaster! Whatever happened to that future vision???
  • edited August 2010
    Oh, NOW I get it. Seriously. That had me confused.
  • edited August 2010
    tabstis wrote: »
    And what about the Abe Lincoln pudding head? I know there was something extra in the PS3 version, but it seems like it was there for no reason!
  • edited August 2010
    As a Canadian, I am not ashamed for not getting that. Thanks for filling those of us from other parts of the world in! :)
  • edited August 2010
    Okay, at least I wasn't the only one who didn't realize the joke the first time.
  • edited August 2010
    You have dead people on your coins? Crazy.
  • edited August 2010
    tabstis wrote: »

Season 4
  • ttg_Stemmlettg_Stemmle Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2010
    The pennies joke is one of my favorites, and is one of a handful of honest-to-Bob Steve Purcell jokes that survived all the way from the Very First Season 3 Brainstorming Dinner between Steve, Chuck, and I nearly two years ago.

Try to guess what the other ones were.

Mike "I had filthier Lincoln joke, but wiser heads prevailed" Stemmle
  • edited August 2010
    I just can't believe the ending! How did past max get the time machine and end up in the same time as present sam? But i think that was funny how max just popped his head round the corner while sam was looking in the time machine.
  • edited August 2010
    I realy like how Leonard gets beaten up in the end
  • edited August 2010
    Not being American, and having never seen a US penny, I didn't get that.

Pretty good, though! :D
  • edited August 2010
    I just can't believe the ending! How did past max get the time machine and end up in the same time as present sam? But i think that was funny how max just popped his head round the corner while sam was looking in the time machine.

Actually, that Max is the ORIGIONAL Max. After his Sam died, in a fit of greaf he started randomly altering the past, resulting in a timeline in which HE died, but Sam lived. However, due to all his messing with the timeline, and also becouse he may or may not be from the reality in which the rooster came before the egg, his own personal timeline is now out of sync with conventual causality, and as such still exists in the new reality.

In short, he isn't "Past Max", he's "Alternet Timeline/Reality Max".
  • edited August 2010
    Thats wrong he is the Max from 204.
  • edited August 2010
    Well I think Starcat5's theroy is right, well that's what I thought, he did describe a giant Monster Sam... which I kind of want to draw now, blast my weird mind.
  • edited August 2010
    It's already been confirmed that the Max in the ending is the alternate Max from 204. The one who stole the time machine with alternate Sam and forced Sam and Max prime to relive two years.
  • edited August 2010
    Well, it's good to know I am not the only one who thought about cheating with Bluster Blaster/Bosco with that scene.

Think about us euro's, TTG! :p
  • edited August 2010
    Well, I still think a season 4 will be awsome! I hope you get to time travel in it!
  • edited August 2010
    Andorxor wrote: »
    I realy like how Leonard gets beaten up in the end

What's that you say?

I don't remember such a thing.
  • edited August 2010
    LOL I love Paiperwaite's face when the pennies goes down... XD
  • edited August 2010
    Well, I still think a season 4 will be awsome! I hope you get to time travel in it!

Well there was timetravel in both 2 & 3 & 305 ends isn a time machine, so if nothing else, season 4 will begin with time travel.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.